In Case There Was Any Question

AUChizad

WAY TOO FUNNY! Once again the uaters can see what the rest of the COUNTRY really thinks about them and their huge coaching flop.

Great fun ! ! !

I disagree with them only giving Petrino a 3 on Nomadism...he should have a 5. The guy has never stayed in one place for more than 4 years!!

But, what a HILARIOUS article.

I've got to admit, what Petrino did to Atlanta is in a class by itself. It is nice however, to see that Saban is getting a whole new round of negative publicity for this.

WAY TOO FUNNY! Once again the uaters can see what the rest of the COUNTRY really thinks about them and their huge coaching flop.

Great fun ! ! !

We ALL know what the rest of the country thinks about him, and we've known it since last year when it all started. The question is, do we care? No, no we don't.

Edit: Also, my first post here, looking forward to some good-natured debate with you guys.

Great fun ! ! !

We ALL know what the rest of the country thinks about him, and we've known it since last year when it all started. The question is, do we care? No, no we don't.

Edit: Also, my first post here, looking forward to some good-natured debate with you guys.

Welcome...WDE! ! !...Post often.

Great fun ! ! !

Welcome...WDE! ! !...Post often.

What is your allegiance.......Auburn? bama? other?

Bama

I've got to admit, what Petrino did to Atlanta is in a class by itself. It is nice however, to see that Saban is getting a whole new round of negative publicity for this.

Then you, young weed hopper, do not remember the story of Sthenator Lou Hotzth...and the NEW YORK JETS!!! Nothing new under the sun. B)

:au::homer:

Bama

Oh well...welcome anyway. :lol:

Bama

Oh well...welcome anyway. :lol:

Archived