Was anyone kicked off the Bama team last week

lukeduke

I have heard conflicting stories and can't find a thread anywhere, but is there any truth to the rumor that three players were kicked off of the Alabama team in the last couple of weeks? If so, is there a link to confirm it?

Yours truly,

LukeDuke

Well, there were a couple of more players arrested, bringing Saban's total to 8, but they were "just boys being boys".....you know....like how we all did as kids on a typical night that landed us in the correctional facility. :no:

I have heard nothing about anyone being "kicked off" the team. Nothing more than a bunch of tough-talk from bammers about how Saban is going to clean house. But we all know that is a lie, because he is not man enough to get control over his players.

I think that was a couple of walk on's. Or so I have read but I can't provide a link. Mainly because I don't remember where or when I heard or read it. With all the talk of Saban being a great disciplinarian it's hard to keep up. What with the all the court appearances and ice cream trucks and suspensions being over.

After the bowl game look for a big sale on text books from any and all SR's on their team. <_<

Well, there was a "Saban's cut list" that was circuluating around on a premium board, but I think it turned out to be a hoax. I have not heard confirmation that anyone has been kicked off of the team.

Well, there was a "Saban's cut list" that was circuluating around on a premium board, but I think it turned out to be a hoax. I have not heard confirmation that anyone has been kicked off of the team.

WinCrimson should have the list. Or is it runwithscissors? I get the Bama posers mixed up.

WinCrimson should have the list. Or is it runwithscissors? I get the Bama posers mixed up.

It must be RWS. He is the one that tries to tell us how tight he is with $aban (why would anybody brag about that?) and Julio Jones. Win has more sense than that.

Guest Tigrinum Major

I have heard conflicting stories and can't find a thread anywhere, but is there any truth to the rumor that three players were kicked off of the Alabama team in the last couple of weeks? If so, is there a link to confirm it?

Yours truly,

LukeDuke

There was one player that will not be making the bowl trip due to a mutual understanding between him and Saban concerning a need for him to concentrate on academics. I can't remember who it was, but it was a non-factor type player.

There are the two walk-ons that were arrested that will not be making the bowl trip.

Both of these were reported by Cecil Hurt on Paul ********'s show on Monday.

No one, as far as I have heard, was kicked off.

The elimntion will begin after the bowl game. Bama is up to 26 commitments and they aren't thru. Even with defections, academics, etc., Saban will likely have to cut some players.

Archived