Anybody watching WWF on CNN?

TexasTiger

I think I would have to give that debate to Edwards. He was the only one that kept his cool and did not try to get personal. I do admit it was fun to watch Hilary and Obama go at each other's throats like that.

Edwards brought up a very good point about Obama. Why did he only vote as "present" in over 100 votes? Obama never really answered that question did he?

You gotta like Obama. It takes chutzpah to face down the Angel of Death. It also shows the guy isn't a lightweight.

I too enjoyed watching Obama take on the Democratic establishment and BOTH the Clintons. I also think Obama has a much better position on healthcare, campaign finance and Iraq. Obama needs to continue to exploit a key point that was briefly brought up in the debate: It is not going to be enough for the Dems to win in NYC, LA, Chicago. If they want to win the election, they are going to have to put forth a candidate who can re-draw the electoral map by capturing independent and republican support. Obama needs to keep hammering home the "working majority" and that a Clinton nomination would more than likely mean a repeat of 2000 and 2004. The electability factor is why he's the much better candidate for Democrats.

I thought it was Edwards' best debate by far, primarily b/c he benefitted from the early Clinton/Obama back-and-forth. However, he could not resist getting in on the action and teamed up with Hillary a few times to take on SC "frontrunner".

I still don't get the appeal of Hillary...I get Bill but not Hillary. She comes across as such a farce to me.

I think I would have to give that debate to Edwards. He was the only one that kept his cool and did not try to get personal. I do admit it was fun to watch Hilary and Obama go at each other's throats like that.

Edwards brought up a very good point about Obama. Why did he only vote as "present" in over 100 votes? Obama never really answered that question did he?

I thought he did answer it well, he voted present because according to him there were technical problems with said bill. Voting present on over a 100 bills out of 4,000 total votes is cherry picking.

I thought he did answer it well, he voted present because according to him there were technical problems with said bill. Voting present on over a 100 bills out of 4,000 total votes is cherry picking.

If there were "technical" problems (which sounds like bs to me, thus not answering the question), then why did he not just vote no on the bill if he did not like it? I would like to now how many times Hilary or Edwards has did that in their careers. Apparently Edwards has not gotten even close to doing that or he would not have brought it up.

Archived