The Ol "Bamas Cheating" BS crops up again

BAMMERPERRY

BTTB:

Two things here, LSU just won the national championship, Georgia will be favored to win it all nextyear, Auburn had an undefeated season in 2004 and probably should have played for one, and Florida won it all last year. What do these teams all have in common? The last ten years they have all had top ten, and in some cases top five recruiting classes. Your mentioning of those four schools in particular proves the point better than anything anyone else could have said. You could make the same argument for Texas, USC, Ohio State and many many other schools.

Secondly, it amazes me that the Auburn fans immediately shift their thought process to "Alabama must be cheating". Coach Saban has been a very good recruiter everywhere he's been. From Akron, to Michigan State, to LSU and now to here. Now, if a guy recruits that well at every single school he's been at, it says one of two things. One, he's a hell of a recruiter, or two, he cheats. Speaking simply in terms of probability, saying he is cheating simply doesn't make any sense. For a coach to cheat to bring in recruits he would have to have a network of boosters, or a system of sending out cash to players set up at each coaching stop. (this is where the idiots in the Auburn nation will scream "Red Elephant Club") Now, couple this necessity with the fact that Coach Saban can be a difficult man to deal with at times, and surely SOMEONE, at ONE of these coaching stops would have been annoyed with him enough to report SOMETHING. But that's precisely what we do not see. Instead, we see people in the administration and most of the high dollar boosters generally happy with his work wherever he's been. Nobody saying he did anything less than on the up and up.

Now, common sense would say if you put a guy who has this much recruiting prowess at a place with as many tools (tradition, facilities, fan support etc.) as the University of Alabama, he'll do well. You put Nick Saban at the University of Alabama and it almost isn't even fair. No school that isn't named Notre Dame can match us for tradition. No school that doesn't have Texas A&M money can match us for facilities. And no team PERIOD can match us for fan support. Simply put, what we are seeing is the college football equivalent of the perfect storm. Put on your life jackets and enjoy the ride

Dude........WE DON"T GIVE A FLYING CRAP!!!!!!!

Oh by the way - until he beats Tubs consistently(and even once at Bama) then your point is worthless!

Your having a good recruiting year - if you compare ours to yours its a wash......ours are rated 5.7 , 5.8.....yours are .1 and .2 tenths better. What that means I'll never know, other than they are both talented and now its up to coaching.

No one has ever claimed Satan wasn't a good recruiter - he's just an A$H - HOLE!

Fits in well with Bamafans wouldn't you say........ :moon:

:) Have a great Fat Tuesday!!

Now, common sense would say if you put a guy who has this much recruiting prowess at a place with as many tools (tradition, facilities, fan support etc.) many documented cases of cheating as the University of Alabama, he'll do well cheat. You put Nick Saban at the University of Alabama and it almost isn't even fair (to the teams that don't cheat). No school that isn't named Notre Dame Ole Miss can match us for tradition. No school that doesn't have Texas A&M Louisiana Monroe money can match us for facilities. And no team PERIOD can match us for fan support, (YEE HAW!). Simply put, what we are seeing is the college football equivalent of the perfect storm Deliverance. Put on your life jacketsPull out your banjos and enjoy the ride[/i]

Fixed some things for you.

Why blame Saban, he's only been at the crapstone for a year, bamzos have

been cheating for centurys!

No way BP wrote that, compare it to his previous post and the answer is clear. :no:

BTTB:

Two things here, LSU just won the national championship, Georgia will be favored to win it all nextyear, Auburn had an undefeated season in 2004 and probably should have played for one, and Florida won it all last year. What do these teams all have in common? The last ten years they have all had top ten, and in some cases top five recruiting classes. Your mentioning of those four schools in particular proves the point better than anything anyone else could have said. You could make the same argument for Texas, USC, Ohio State and many many other schools.

Secondly, it amazes me that the Auburn fans immediately shift their thought process to "Alabama must be cheating". Coach Saban has been a very good recruiter everywhere he's been. From Akron, to Michigan State, to LSU and now to here. Now, if a guy recruits that well at every single school he's been at, it says one of two things. One, he's a hell of a recruiter, or two, he cheats. Speaking simply in terms of probability, saying he is cheating simply doesn't make any sense. For a coach to cheat to bring in recruits he would have to have a network of boosters, or a system of sending out cash to players set up at each coaching stop. (this is where the idiots in the Auburn nation will scream "Red Elephant Club") Now, couple this necessity with the fact that Coach Saban can be a difficult man to deal with at times, and surely SOMEONE, at ONE of these coaching stops would have been annoyed with him enough to report SOMETHING. But that's precisely what we do not see. Instead, we see people in the administration and most of the high dollar boosters generally happy with his work wherever he's been. Nobody saying he did anything less than on the up and up.

Now, common sense would say if you put a guy who has this much recruiting prowess at a place with as many tools (tradition, facilities, fan support etc.) as the University of Alabama, he'll do well. You put Nick Saban at the University of Alabama and it almost isn't even fair. No school that isn't named Notre Dame can match us for tradition. No school that doesn't have Texas A&M money can match us for facilities. And no team PERIOD can match us for fan support. Simply put, what we are seeing is the college football equivalent of the perfect storm. Put on your life jackets and enjoy the ride

6 wins in the regular season, Lost the OC/QB coach, possibly DC, and in the top 5 recruiting?

Saban is Cheating his arse off and it's just a matter of time until you get caught. Tell me, who will the bammers blame the probation conspiracies on this time?

But that's precisely what we do not see. Instead, we see people in the administration and most of the high dollar boosters generally happy with his work wherever he's been. Nobody saying he did anything less than on the up and up.

Administrative people at LSU (and probably everywhere else Saban has been) were NOT "happy" with Saban. The second part about the boosters means absolutely nothing. Boosters pay money for their football team to win. These guys could care less how clean the coach is as long as the product on the field is performing.

Who in here thinks BP actually wrote that?

Why I'd bet my next kiss with my sister/cusin that ole' Bammerperry didn't write dat dar post. An lemme tell yuns......My sister cusin's kissees are reel fine!

Now, common sense would say if you put a guy who has this much recruiting prowess at a place with as many tools (tradition, facilities, fan support etc.) many documented cases of cheating as the University of Alabama, he'll do well cheat. You put Nick Saban at the University of Alabama and it almost isn't even fair (to the teams that don't cheat). No school that isn't named Notre Dame Ole Miss can match us for tradition. No school that doesn't have Texas A&M Louisiana Monroe money can match us for facilities. And no team PERIOD can match us for fan support, (YEE HAW!). Simply put, what we are seeing is the college football equivalent of the perfect storm Deliverance. Put on your life jacketsPull out your banjos and enjoy the ride[/i]

Fixed some things for you.

Hey...why'd you cross that out...they have a lot of "TOOLS"....

:au::homer:

BTTB:

Saban is Cheating his arse off and it's just a matter of time until you get caught.

You know what they say about the burden of proof.

BTTB:

Saban is Cheating his arse off and it's just a matter of time until you get caught.

Give it time.

In case you folks haven't noticed, it seems ole' buttplug perry hits and runs. He makes one assenine post about the great baymer or how stoopid we aubs are. Then he rarely posts any follow up.

Why?

Because while you people are posting your replies and putting the plug in his place, he's trying to comprehend long division from his seat in the 3rd row of Mrs. Watson's class at Highpoint Elementary School and hoping he gets picked to clean the chalkboard and pat the erasers after school. Ever notice the times of his posts? He posted this crap and promptly logged off and boarded the bus at the end of his street....giggling gleefully to himself while he ponders what everyone is responding with.

Long division is hard :(

took me three years to figure it out. B)

If you Bammies don't think CNS is dirty you're either being very naive or just plain stupid. Think Jim Donnan with a better win-loss record. Will he get caught? Don't know for sure but there sure is a lot smoke around T-Town.

If you Bammies don't think CNS is dirty you're either being very naive or just plain stupid. Think Jim Donnan with a better win-loss record. Will he get caught? Don't know for sure but there sure is a lot smoke around T-Town.

I'm not even sure its all Saban. :ua: Has a LOT of instate "influence" and right now a lot of their guys are getting a bit reckless with some of their actions. I think part of it is coming from guys just acting on their own accord.

I'm not even sure its all Saban. :ua: Has a LOT of instate "influence" and right now a lot of their guys are getting a bit reckless with some of their actions. I think part of it is coming from guys just acting on their own accord.

Agreed. I wish we could control our boosters...but we can't, and money talks. I'll admit that Saban may have some...uh...questionable recruiting tactics. But out and out paying recruits? That's boosters...and that's the kind of stuff that will get us on probation, and it's the more likely thing to be noticed.

It's buried with the text books?

Yeah; well, the ones that haven't been colored in ;) .

Haha...... Well I can't say too much... I graduated with the highest grade in crayon class.

It's buried with the text books?

Yeah; well, the ones that haven't been colored in ;) .

Haha...... Well I can't say too much... I graduated with the highest grade in crayon class.

I stayed in the lines pretty good, myself. I made especially good grades in nap time.

I really don't think $abun is dirty any more than I think Rick Neuheisal is trustworthy. But that's besides the point. The real culprits of recruiting at the crapstone are the Logan Young types. And to believe it was only him, and only the single time with Albert Means is delusional thinking. This kind of thing has been going on at uat since the 1920s. It's what they do. To expect otherwise is Delusional thinking with a capital "D."

Let's just say the Saban regime brought back some of the old ways. A lot of the rogue boosters that were told they weren't needed during the Shula days were turned back on and told, "do what you need to do". B)

Saban was hired for 1 reason and it wasn't to win championships at Bama. He was brought in to BEAT AU............

Let's just say the Saban regime brought back some of the old ways. A lot of the rogue boosters that were told they weren't needed during the Shula days were turned back on and told, "do what you need to do". B)

Saban was hired for 1 reason and it wasn't to win championships at Bama. He was brought in to BEAT AU............

Well that's just not true. He was brought here to win NCs...which of course would mean beating Auburn. Can't do one without the other...especially with teams like Ohio State (usually) going undefeated due to weak schedules. Beating you guys comes first...but the ultimate goal is NCs...just like it should be for any team.

If we have been doing it since the 20's, and you guys were doing it when Tater Tot was at AU, wouldn't it be safe to assume the it is still going on at Auburn? Or is it just Alabama that has moron boosters?

Archived