Do we see the writing

Boonan

I'm not saying these guys are horrible coaches but simply saying that just because you are a good recruiter does not mean you win national titles every other year.

Which team has won national titles every other year?

The breakdown of 4/5* signees per school:

* Alabama: 21 (out of 31 signees, may add another 4* w/ Jerrell Harris later today)

* Florida: 16 (21 signees)

* Georgia: 15 (24)

* LSU: 13 (26)

* SC: 6 (22)

* Arkansas: 6 (25)

* Auburn: 6 (29)

* UT: 4 (18)

* Miss. State: 4 (27)

* Ole Miss: 4 (33)

* Kentucky: 1 (20)

* Vanderbilt: 0 (21)

Take it for what it's worth.

Last time I checked you have to use those players and win actual football games.

PROOF THAT TALENT DOES NOT ALWAYS WIN BALLGAMES

2006-04-26-brown.jpg

phil-fulmer-240.jpg

stoops_bob2.jpg

AND COMING SOON TO A CRAPSTONE NEAR YOU......

And what do all those guys have in common?? A national championship.....I'll take it. :thumbsup:

Last time I checked you have to use those players and win actual football games.

PROOF THAT TALENT DOES NOT ALWAYS WIN BALLGAMES

2006-04-26-brown.jpg

phil-fulmer-240.jpg

stoops_bob2.jpg

AND COMING SOON TO A CRAPSTONE NEAR YOU......

And what do all those guys have in common?? A national championship.....I'll take it. :thumbsup:

I see you don't like reading. We've touched on this subject. :rolleyes:

I'm not saying these guys are horrible coaches but simply saying that just because you are a good recruiter does not mean you win national titles every other year.

Which team has beat it's main rival 6 years in a row?

From the sound of your fellow bammers you guys will after one recruiting class.

I would trade our last 2 SEC Titles and any future SEC Title for a National Title

Geez man, when did you become like the bammie fans? Where's your dignity?

NC's come along once in a lifetime for some fans of some teams and many don't even have one at all. If I had to give up 3 conference titles for one, I would do it in a heartbeat

If that makes me a Bama fan, so be it.

I would trade our last 2 SEC Titles and any future SEC Title for a National Title

Geez man, when did you become like the bammie fans? Where's your dignity?

NC's come along once in a lifetime for some fans of some teams and many don't even have one at all. If I had to give up 3 conference titles for one, I would do it in a heartbeat

If that makes me a Bama fan, so be it.

The way the system is set up, you not only have to have a great team but you need a certain amount of luck to go your way just to make it to the MNC game. Witness UF backing into the title game in 2006 on account of UCLA upsetting SC at the end of the season -- SC would have stomped all over tOSU instead of UF had they just taken care of business for one more game in their own backyard. They've got to be kicking themselves still. UGA got hosed from playing in the MNC game by having the bad luck of following the past NU & OU examples of getting selected to the MNC game and losing it, even after not playing or losing (badly) in their own Conf CGs. If UGA had the good fortune to play last season just a few years back, then they would have been selected for the MNC game, no question. It sucks for the seniors on your team, I know, but only a moron would claim the BCS is "fair."

OTOH, the SEC titles are earned -- making them tangible and legitimate. Besides, your team isn't ever going to the MNC game without winning the SECCG first.

Archived