Do we see the writing

Boonan

Every single Bama caller on the OD this morning has been telling me that I obviously see the writing on the wall because the holy-one has the best recruiting class ever in the history of civilization. Last time I checked you have to use those players and win actual football games.

Every single Bama caller on the OD this morning has been telling me that I obviously see the writing on the wall because the holy-one has the best recruiting class ever in the history of civilization. Last time I checked you have to use those players and win actual football games.

Boonan,

I am writting you this letter to hopefully help you understand the "Bammer Tradishuns". Bammer's are the best! Hands down, no question, just simply the best. They have won 14,276 MNC's and counting. Da Bahr was/is such a good coach that he STILL walks the sidlines with all the 15,000,000 other coaches they have had since. If you need proof of that, just walk into any upstanding Bammer fans house and look up on the wall. Guaranteed you will find a painting that is PROOF that the bahr still lives. EVERY year, they are the best team on the field in EVERY game they play. Sometimes, they get real unlucky and don't win. HOWEVER, these bammer souls have found a way to appease their kindred spirits. From now on, starting 2008, there is a new poll that will be out. It is called the MVNC poll. That is the moral victory national championship poll. It will have Bammer at #1 every week and every year. Row Tahd!!!!! Now, with that being said.....Of course this recruiting class is the BEST IN THE COUNTRY! They are ASSURED to WIN IT ALL! So, Boonan I hope you have a better understanding of Bammers now, and I hope you now know that in fact this IS the best recruiting class in the history of civilization!

Have a great day,

AUBURNJAC

Boonan,

I am writting you this letter to hopefully help you understand the "Bammer Tradishuns". Bammer's are the best! Hands down, no question, just simply the best. They have won 14,276 MNC's and counting. Da Bahr was/is such a good coach that he STILL walks the sidlines with all the 15,000,000 other coaches they have had since. If you need proof of that, just walk into any upstanding Bammer fans house and look up on the wall. Guaranteed you will find a painting that is PROOF that the bahr still lives. EVERY year, they are the best team on the field in EVERY game they play. Sometimes, they get real unlucky and don't win. HOWEVER, these bammer souls have found a way to appease their kindred spirits. From now on, starting 2008, there is a new poll that will be out. It is called the MVNC poll. That is the moral victory national championship poll. It will have Bammer at #1 every week and every year. Row Tahd!!!!! Now, with that being said.....Of course this recruiting class is the BEST IN THE COUNTRY! They are ASSURED to WIN IT ALL! So, Boonan I hope you have a better understanding of Bammers now, and I hope you now know that in fact this IS the best recruiting class in the history of civilization!

Have a great day,

AUBURNJAC

At least someone gets it.

Last time I checked you have to use those players and win actual football games.

PROOF THAT TALENT DOES NOT ALWAYS WIN BALLGAMES

2006-04-26-brown.jpg

phil-fulmer-240.jpg

stoops_bob2.jpg

AND COMING SOON TO A CRAPSTONE NEAR YOU......

Let's see...

From 2000-2007

- AU #11 in total winning percentage, bammer #57 just ahead of Troy and behind New Mexico

- AU owners of 6 straight wins over bammer, with #7 coming

- AU averaging 10 wins per season over the past 5 years, bammer is 13-13 over the past two seasons

With those facts, it looks like all bammer has to talk about is recruiting.

Last time I checked you have to use those players and win actual football games.

2006-04-26-brown.jpg

phil-fulmer-240.jpg

stoops_bob2.jpg

All three of those coaches have national titles.

2006-04-26-brown.jpg

phil-fulmer-240.jpg

stoops_bob2.jpg

Looks like you have it under control, BG. :thumbsup:

2006-04-26-brown.jpg

phil-fulmer-240.jpg

stoops_bob2.jpg

Yeah...when I saw that I knew he was walkking into something!!!

2006-04-26-brown.jpg

phil-fulmer-240.jpg

stoops_bob2.jpg

Yes but they have also done the least with the most. All three of those coaches should have more than one title under their belts

2006-04-26-brown.jpg

phil-fulmer-240.jpg

stoops_bob2.jpg

Yes but they have also done the least with the most. All three of those coaches should have more than one title under their belts

Dude...just stop while your ahead...i mean...just stop

2006-04-26-brown.jpg

phil-fulmer-240.jpg

stoops_bob2.jpg

Bob Stoops is 4-5 in bowl games 96-21 overall

Mack is 189-90 lifetime with only 1 Big 12 title and .500 bowl avg

Fulmer because he brought home top 5 recruiting classes year in and year out and has not seen a BCS bowl since their NC

2006-04-26-brown.jpg

phil-fulmer-240.jpg

stoops_bob2.jpg

I'm not saying these guys are horrible coaches but simply saying that just because you are a good recruiter does not mean you win national titles every other year.

I'd take a .500 bowl record if I was in a BCS bowl virtually every year.

In ten years Mack has been to 2 BCS games......Virtually every year?

Regardless, this:

Year Team Overall Conference Standing Bowl Coaches# AP°

Texas Longhorns (Big 12 Conference) (1998 — present)

1998 Texas 9–3 6–2 2 (South) W 38–11 Cotton 16 15

1999 Texas 9–5 6–2 1 (South) L 27–6 Cotton 23 21

2000 Texas 9–3 7–1 2 (South) L 35–30 Holiday 12 12

2001 Texas 11–2 7–1 1 (South) W 47–43 Holiday 5 5

2002 Texas 11–2 6–2 1 – T (South) W 35–20 Cotton 7 6

2003 Texas 10–3 7–1 2 (South) L 28–20 Holiday 11 12

2004 Texas 11–1 7–1 2 (South) W 38–37 Rose † 4 5

2005 Texas 13–0 8–0 1 (South) W 41–38 Rose † 1 1

2006 Texas 10–3 6–2 2 (South) W 26–24 Alamo 13 13

2007 Texas 10–3 5–3 2 (South) W 52–34 Holiday 10 10

is very good looking for Mack Brown for his tenure at Texas so far.

So does Les Miles (aka "The Mad Hatter").

I guess you finally agree that he's just that good, and it had nothing at all to do with $aban. :P

So does Les Miles (aka "The Mad Hatter").

I guess you finally agree that he's just that good, and it had nothing at all to do with $aban. :P

Of course it had something to do with Saban. He recruited the players Miles had before he got there. But hey, Miles can't help that. He took those players and made them what they are, though. Les may be bat s*** insane and make crazy calls sometimes...but he surrounds himself with great coaches, and inspires something in those kids that make them the players they are. That's what makes him a good coach.

2006-04-26-brown.jpg

phil-fulmer-240.jpg

stoops_bob2.jpg

How many losses to ULM between the three of them?

2006-04-26-brown.jpg

phil-fulmer-240.jpg

stoops_bob2.jpg

How many losses to ULM between the three of them?

Isn't there somewhere in the mod handbook that says we aren't allowed to make fun of Bammers or hurt their feelings or something? That IS NOT VERY NICE CIRCLE!!!!! Don't forget that AUBURN has to play those big badasses from ULM next year! :roflol:

When you pay $4 million for a coach to go 6-6 you have to make yourself feel better about something.I am just waiting to hear their excuse after going 7-5 this year.

We went 7-6.

In ten years Mack has been to 2 BCS games......Virtually every year?

I would trade our last 2 SEC Titles and any future SEC Title for a National Title

Then you would be the OU and OSU of the SEC and a laughing stock nationwide, for not being able to win the big one.

Then you would be the OU and OSU of the SEC and a laughing stock nationwide, for not being able to win the big one.

Bammers don't understand that recruits don't win games by themselves and they still have the most overpaid mediocre coach in the country.

Archived