What bammers will think about thier recruiting class

Auburnfan92

Alabama had a great recruiting class. There is no other way to put it. But, their recruiting class does NOT promise them ANYTHING.

As UGA's 2004 class showed, things can go wrong quickly and for a good amount of players in any class even though a few out of it shine.

I look at Alabama's recruiting class success not so much as "putting them into the elite" but merely a sign that Alabama is ready to re-enter the LSU/Auburn world of possibly winning the West every year....not that they WILL win it every year but have a significant chance like LSU/AU every year....and Arkansas every 4-5 years.

I have looked over AU's class and don't see any reason for you all to get "down" since it is proven that Tubs takes classes and gets the most out of them AND I don't see any reason for Tubs to change his recruiting ways when a successful product is coming out of what he is doing

Alabama was going to head upwards under Saban. You all knew that. I think everyone deep down knew that at some point Bama would stop being a 5-6-7 win team and start competing at a higher level eventually.

pretty good summary. i'm proud of the class we brought in, but its not going to guarantee us anything for 08. it will take a few recruiting seasons to really load up and make judgement. one stellar year of recruiting does not equal an SECCG appearance the next season. a step in the right direction, maybe. but not a guarantee.

If Alabama has the No. 1 recruiting class in the country Auburn fans will never here the end of it about how Bama is back and will when the national championship in 2 years and how they get anyone they want because they are the best school in the country and there is no one better. But, what they dont realize is that rankings do not matter when it comes to recruiting. If yall no Tuberville Auburn will take these 3 star players but when all is said and done he wins with his players and his players love him. But you got to keep in mind that now Bama has the best coach of all time and he will lead them to the promiseland.According to some Bammers Auburn is screwed and we will never win another iron bowl and they will wine more and more national championships and keep getting who they want. It takes a player coach relationship and team relationship to win games and all of yall all know how big of an A**hole Saban is iam not worried about Auburn and there recruitng class because i know Auburn will still win an be an elite program.

I do no Tubberville, & I no he will make these boys football players, b/c CTT nose alot about football which is good to no.

If Alabama has the No. 1 recruiting class in the country Auburn fans will never here the end of it about how Bama is back and will when the national championship in 2 years and how they get anyone they want because they are the best school in the country and there is no one better. But, what they dont realize is that rankings do not matter when it comes to recruiting. If yall no Tuberville Auburn will take these 3 star players but when all is said and done he wins with his players and his players love him. But you got to keep in mind that now Bama has the best coach of all time and he will lead them to the promiseland.According to some Bammers Auburn is screwed and we will never win another iron bowl and they will wine more and more national championships and keep getting who they want. It takes a player coach relationship and team relationship to win games and all of yall all know how big of an A**hole Saban is iam not worried about Auburn and there recruitng class because i know Auburn will still win an be an elite program.

I do no Tubberville, & I no he will make these boys football players, b/c CTT nose alot about football which is good to no.

Just say know. ;)

I have no delusions, but I also know that the "process" has to start somewhere, and it was a damn fine start.

Yeah great start -

Lying to the sports world about leaving Miami.

Coonass.

Using a plane to fly a recruit around.

Eight players getting arrested.

One getting suspended for HALF of a game.

Losing six regular season games.

Losing every game in November.

Losing to University of Louisiana Monroe

Losing to rival Auburn for the sixth time in a row.

Textbook scandal.

OH, but the process starts on February 6th. That would be more than a year AFTER Nick Saban was hired.

That is the definition of delusional.

I have no delusions, but I also know that the "process" has to start somewhere, and it was a damn fine start.

Where does losing to La-Monroe after nabbing the 10th ranked recruiting class last season fit into the "process?"

Yeah, I kinda liked the start of "the Process" as well...7-6 was a tremendous break through finishing above .500 and all. Sorry there, uater..."the Process" started when he was hired as your next failure...not on national signing day after he completed yet another season of mediocrity for uat... But, yes....it is off to a great start...pressure will be on saban next year to try to finish above .500 two consecutive years....can he do it?

Archived