Anyone want to take a stab at what is wrong with this AP caption?

SouthLink02

What's a little smooch between peers?

Man you just don't do that down here in the SEC boy i tell you. Anyways, Mark Reicht's wife is hot. Total MILF

Possibly. But I still don't want to hear about her one more time during a game. Honestly, how often do we hear about Suzanne or any other SEC Coaches wife?

Man you just don't do that down here in the SEC boy i tell you. Anyways, Mark Reicht's wife is hot. Total MILF

Possibly. But I still don't want to hear about her one more time during a game. Honestly, how often do we hear about Suzanne or any other SEC Coaches wife?

how many coaches wives are watergirls/trainers?

My brother-in-law (Tennessee fan) says the same thing. Do they really mention it that much? I guess I just don't see it...they may though. I usually think they are doing it because she is a 2-time cancer survivor (She has had 2 real bad periods when I say 2-time) supporting her husband

Then again, I didn't see the Pollack/Greene thing until their last year when everyone was tired of hearing about them :roflol:

One of the weirdest moments of last year was during the UGA/Tech game on ABC when Danielson or somebody says "Did everyone know that Richt is sleeping with the water girl?" then he explained it. I was like....WOW...that is a weird way of putting it on national tv :lol:

My brother-in-law (Tennessee fan) says the same thing. Do they really mention it that much? I guess I just don't see it...they may though. I usually think they are doing it because she is a 2-time cancer survivor (She has had 2 real bad periods when I say 2-time) supporting her husband

Then again, I didn't see the Pollack/Greene thing until their last year when everyone was tired of hearing about them :roflol:

One of the weirdest moments of last year was during the UGA/Tech game on ABC when Danielson or somebody says "Did everyone know that Richt is sleeping with the water girl?" then he explained it. I was like....WOW...that is a weird way of putting it on national tv :lol:

i never even knew until the Hawaii game.

Having met Suzanne, I don't know if I'd like to hear about her.

** Based solely on my opinion (correct or flawed)**

Archived