FOR SALE/RENT/LEASE PURCHASE: house in Auburn REDUCED!!!!!

tgr4lfe

post-1195-1214317192_thumb.jpg

Great house in Auburn city limits on Wimberly Road, just off Highway 14 about 5 miles from Highway 14 and Donahue Drive intersection. Built in 2006, septic system, Loachapoka water board, city trash pick up. Quiet city living out away from the city. raised slab, vinyl siding, with stucco finished bottom, nice wide front porch with columns, gravel drive, concrete parking space right off Family Room/Den, 12'x12' storage building out back.

Master BD carpeted with box ceiling, 2 in ceiling speakers connected to distributed audio system terminating in Living Room, about 13'x16'

Master bath-dual vanity, jacuzzi tub, 4'x6' walkin custom tiled shower featuring his and hers shower heads and body sprays, maple cabinets with recessed glass bowls in vanity, walk in closet off of bathroom with closet organizing system, 1 in ceiling dual voice in ceiling speaker connected to distributed audio system terminating in Living Room; about 10'wide x 12' long

Living Room - carpeted, vaulted ceiling, 4 in ceiling speakers (surround sound); 13'x15'prewired with all connections in wall, plug A/V receiver to speaker connections on wall and fire it up!!

Dining Room - hickory hardwood floors, box ceiling, french doors out to deck, 10'x13'

Foyer/hallway/entry - slate tile entry to hickory hardwood floors

Kitchen - tiled floor, stainless steel appliances, maple cabinets, eat in breakfast area, about 11 or 12 wide x 18 to 20 long (including eat in breakfast area); 2 in ceiling speakers connected to distributed audio system terminating in Living Room

Bedroom 2 - carpeted, nice size closet, 10'x12'

Bedroom 3 - carpeted, nice size closet, 11'x13'

Family Room/Den - Maple hardwood floors surrounded by slate tile, coat closet, french doors to covered patio, 5 in-ceiling TruAudio speakers, prewired with all connections in wall under plasma TV mount. Just plug A/V receiver to speaker connections on wall and fire it up!!

Lot size - 1.17 acre, level, half cleared for house, back half has lots of trees, lots of large mature trees, very large, very old oak in front yard.

Taking offers below amount owed. Balance is $181,000. Make an offer for short sale. MUST GO!

appraised early spring 2007 at $232,000

PM or email me at tgrz4lfe@netzero.net for any further info or questions or pictures. Need to sell!!!

Also available for RENT ($1,150/mo) or LEASE PURCHASE (terms negotiable)

• 9 months later...

• 1 year later...

BUMP!!

still trying to sell?

Nope, it was just foreclosed on, back the beginning of February.:angry:

Last fall, you could have gotten it for $80,000 below the 2007 appraised value.

Call Fannie or Freddie, they apparently had the money to take it.

Much too expensive for my wallet. Prices have out paced wages to a point where it's close to impossible, or feasible, to own a home. If it's not the job insurance companies do to you, it's the local municipalities raising property taxes. I'm not even going to get into the banks.

I will never finance, I'll just continue to save my money.

It appraised in 2007 for $232,000. We had to up for short sale at $150,000. We got one offer of $120,000 which the bank said no. We only had $180,000 in it in 2007.

Archived