All of these recent arrests makes you wonder...

BGoodTiger

Or maybe Rich is a Saint by keeping rough kids out of trouble...

... who didn't rebel when their daddy left them? Not that I would know... I just had a few drinks on the company.... I'm a lil tipsy

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/foot...n.ap/index.html

With Chris Henry, Pacman, and now this guy, what kind of program did Rodriguez run? How much is getting covered up in Morgantown?

Don't forget about the players that were arrest at that club....Noel, Jock, and some other players that were already booted off the team.....As for Quincy? He got kicked off the team for disorderly conduct, WOW, I didn't think that was a big enough deal to get someone booted....Hmmm, guess I was wrong...aiight?

Did all of these players transfer from tuscaloser?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/foot...n.ap/index.html

With Chris Henry, Pacman, and now this guy, what kind of program did Rodriguez run? How much is getting covered up in Morgantown?

Don't forget about the players that were arrest at that club....Noel, Jock, and some other players that were already booted off the team.....As for Quincy? He got kicked off the team for disorderly conduct, WOW, I didn't think that was a big enough deal to get someone booted....Hmmm, guess I was wrong...aiight?

Henry was in trouble the whole time at wvu... must have missed half of one season because he was in the dog house... pac man got into bar fights at wvu, but under rod the police delt directly with rod and it didnt hit the air... Noel, Jock, and Brawnton were not kicked off the team for a miss-deminor... a groupe of kids approached them at a bar and started talkin s***. a fight occured outside, but no one was injured too bad... brawnton browser wont be playin anyway he tour some legiments and will probibly need surgery and will miss all the next season... thats not a huge loss, but he was in position to get alot of play time at corner...

RR has been a prick and scumbag since his days at Tulane

Not a shocker

Wouldn't he have fit in well at Bama? Of course, so does $aban. Prick and scumbag are a good description of him, too.

RR has been a prick and scumbag since his days at Tulane

Not a shocker

Wouldn't he have fit in well at Bama? Of course, so does $aban. Prick and scumbag are a good description of him, too.

As much of a prick as Saban is, RR blows him away scumbag wise off-the-field

Archived