anyone else watching Roger Schultz on Biggest Loser?

CarolinaTiger

I am not a Bama fan, but I have been pulling for Roger Schultz, I am going to vote for him. Hey, guys, keep it in the SEC and vote to keep Roger on the biggest loser. They haven't announced the number yet. He has lost over 100 lbs and looks great! It is hard to do, I have lost 80 so I know how he feels!

OK...

they threw a twist into the plot.

America gets to vote the last person off before the finals.

*sigh*

Actually we get to vote to keep the third player on not off.

I know what the show is all about, but is it just me that finds that there were Two uat football players on a show called "The Biggest LOSER"? I laughed out loud when I heard about the contest and who was going to be on it. I am pulling for him though......Man, I'm trying so hard to not make this into a joke about uat and their football program....

this is the first season i've made a point of watching it. i'm pulling for kelly or roger to win it all, and really anybody but the "brother". haven't liked those 2 ever, and they blubber like a bunch of sissies.

however, i'm amazed at the transformation these people have gone through.

I am not a Bama fan, but I have been pulling for Roger Schultz, I am going to vote for him. Hey, guys, keep it in the SEC and vote to keep Roger on the biggest loser. They haven't announced the number yet. He has lost over 100 lbs and looks great! It is hard to do, I have lost 80 so I know how he feels!

You know, I had been pulling for him too until his little "People's Champion" shot last night.

Screw him.

I know what the show is all about, but is it just me that finds that there were Two uat football players on a show called "The Biggest LOSER"? I laughed out loud when I heard about the contest and who was going to be on it. I am pulling for him though......Man, I'm trying so hard to not make this into a joke about uat and their football program....

Great minds think alike...

this is the first season i've made a point of watching it. i'm pulling for kelly or roger to win it all, and really anybody but the "brother". haven't liked those 2 ever, and they blubber like a bunch of sissies.

however, i'm amazed at the transformation these people have gone through.

I also like Kelly so I will not be voting for Roger. I also would perfer Roger over Mark.

(I told my husband last night I can't believe I am rooting for a bammer over anyone.)

But sorry Roger I'm sticking with the women.

I think Kelly has a real good shot to be the first female to win this game, but her chances go down if Roger is in the finales.

The other girl, Ali, is actually in the drivers seat . The has lost over 42% of her body weight since she started. Roger has lost like 39%. Kelly has lost about 36%. Mark is around 40%

The other girl, Ali, is actually in the drivers seat . The has lost over 42% of her body weight since she started. Roger has lost like 39%. Kelly has lost about 36%. Mark is around 40%

Yes, but Ali and Mark do not have too much more to loose ( Ali is down to 130ish and Mark is 170ish) while Roger and Kelly (Roger is 215ish and Kelly is 180ish) still have much more they can still loose.

how will they do the finals...will it be weight lost since the last weigh in, or overall % lost?

It is overall % lost.

I have been watching this show from the first season and winners have to loose 50-60 % of there weight to have a shot at winning it.

You know, I had been pulling for him too until his little "People's Champion" shot last night.

Screw him.

Oh, I missed that. But you got to respect someone who has lost 144 lbs at least, rivalries not included in this one.

so the finals are overall weight loss, not the amount lost since the last weigh in?

not sure i like that. how much time between the last show and the finals? was it tape delayed a few weeks, or is this happening more-or-less the week we see it?

so the finals are overall weight loss, not the amount lost since the last weigh in?

No, Overall percentage of weight loss

not sure i like that. how much time between the last show and the finals? was it tape delayed a few weeks, or is this happening more-or-less the week we see it?

It is tape delayed a few weeks not exactly sure how long but I would guess 4-6 weeks.

No, Overall percentage of weight loss

It is tape delayed a few weeks not exactly sure how long but I would guess 4-6 weeks.

right, % loss is what i meant.

Have the contestants stayed at the camp this entire time, or are they home now??

i voted for Roger to stay, by the way.

right, % loss is what i meant.

Have the contestants stayed at the camp this entire time, or are they home now??

They are home now.

i voted for Roger to stay, by the way.

<_< You man, you. :no:

Yeah, I voted for him to stay too. I want him to hold up a uat football t-shirt (make it a $abanation...fir$t $tate then the Nation t-shirt) and say...."I'm The Biggest Loser!!!"

Ha, Ha, you may get your wish. He is in the final 3. Did anyone see the sign in the audience - Bama Rises? Ugh!! But I hope Roger wins, he really is a nice guy even if he is a Bammer. Haven't heard him say Roll Tide yet.

Roger didn't win and I'm glad. Not only did Alli (sp?) deserve it (she looks great!), but he just blew it with me when he talked about the "People's Champion" crap. To hell with him.

Roger didn't win and I'm glad. Not only did Alli (sp?) deserve it (she looks great!), but he just blew it with me when he talked about the "People's Champion" crap. To hell with him.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed his shot.

No matter, Roger will always be the biggest loser in my book.

Awwww. Did Wodger huwrt your wittle fewengs?

Awwww. Did Wodger huwrt your wittle fewengs?

HA! HA! He got booted off.

Archived