Caution: This is addictive (if you like sports)

Fluffed

I saw this on another forum recently and it got me hooked, so I wanted to pass it on to yall. Some of you may have heard of it. It's called CentSports. It sounds dumb at first but hear me out, I randomly gave it a chance 2 days ago and it's awesome. The way it works is you can bet on most any sporting event, totally free of cost and risk free. They don't need your information, and it's totally impossible for you to lose money (cause you'll never deposit any). Plus its completely legal (rare find for me) :) So it'll start you off with a dime (yeah, 10 cents) and you can slowly bet that and the flash ads that show on the site will pay the winnings, assuming you pick correctly. (Here you're thinking you have to download something but you don't, so don't worry - no spyware or anything. this is just a website). Once you have earned 10 bucks, you can cash out, and they'll mail you a check. Some people on the site are up over a hundred dollars.

I think it's from some Texas A&M kids. But it's brilliant. I made about 30cents on Braves a couple days ago. ha

anyway, give it a try. enjoy

CentSports.com

I saw this on another forum recently and it got me hooked, so I wanted to pass it on to yall. Some of you may have heard of it. It's called CentSports. It sounds dumb at first but hear me out, I randomly gave it a chance 2 days ago and it's awesome. The way it works is you can bet on most any sporting event, totally free of cost and risk free. They don't need your information, and it's totally impossible for you to lose money (cause you'll never deposit any). Plus its completely legal (rare find for me) :) So it'll start you off with a dime (yeah, 10 cents) and you can slowly bet that and the flash ads that show on the site will pay the winnings, assuming you pick correctly. (Here you're thinking you have to download something but you don't, so don't worry - no spyware or anything. this is just a website). Once you have earned 10 bucks, you can cash out, and they'll mail you a check. Some people on the site are up over a hundred dollars.

I think it's from some Texas A&M kids. But it's brilliant. I made about 30cents on Braves a couple days ago. ha

anyway, give it a try. enjoy

CentSports.com

Yeah, I've seen similar things before. Basically it gives people a chance to say, "Yeah, I can make big money betting on sports," and then trying it for real.

I like this because it incorporates the social networking model...and you can see other friends bets and how they are doing etc.

Sort of lke fantasy football.

I like this because it incorporates the social networking model...and you can see other friends bets and how they are doing etc.

Sort of lke fantasy football.

I hadn't even thought of it from that aspect yet, but yeah that's true. Since I just joined CS a couple days ago I haven't gotten friends onto it yet (other than my post above) other than a co-worker. But it's cool, she makes all of her picks the same as mine. I feel so pressured. :P

Archived