Expelled, the movie

DKW 86

Expelled Trailer

Okay, want to have some fun? I want to know what you think of this movie?

I would be willing to go to Bham, view the movie together and then adjourn to a favorite watering hole for a discussion over a few adult beverages. Any one up for it?

Expelled Trailer

Okay, want to have some fun? I want to know what you think of this movie?

I would be willing to go to Bham, view the movie together and then adjourn to a favorite watering hole for a discussion over a few adult beverages. Any one up for it?

You bet. I am most definitely planning on seeing it.

I might check it out, because I think so highly of Ben Stein. However, I must take a contrarian stance on the issue, mainly because Evolution does not even deny God's existence, so the whole premise of the movie is a farce, imo.

You get this 20 year old in as 21 and I'm there.

Better yet, let's just have the get together in Tuscaloosa so I don't need your "assistance."

Better yet, let's just have the get together in Tuscaloosa so I don't need your "assistance."

Dude, you've been in college for 2 years...get a good fake ID for crying out loud.

I might check it out, because I think so highly of Ben Stein. However, I must take a contrarian stance on the issue, mainly because Evolution does not even deny God's existence, so the whole premise of the movie is a farce, imo.

"Expelled" comes from the Professors that were 'expelled' from college campus' for having a different view from the leaders in charge. That premise is a farce? No professors have lost their jobs and careers for expressing a different view?

"Expelled" comes from the Professors that were 'expelled' from college campus' for having a different view from the leaders in charge. That premise is a farce? No professors have lost their jobs and careers for expressing a different view?

No, the 'farce' is the premise that Evolution is wholly atheistic in its view. It's pure speculation that there was a creator, or a designer behind all that was made. Doesn't mean there wasn't or isn't one, it's just that there's no concrete evidence, either way. And where there's no " God trade mark " found anywhere, why even bring up the issue at all? That's what I.D. does, by interjecting the premise that there HAD TO BE a Creator. While it may be easier for us to understand Evolution under that scenario, or grasp the enormity of life

Evolution itself does not deny nor demand the presence of a creator.

Dude, you've been in college for 2 years...get a good fake ID for crying out loud.

I can't fork over the $100 knowing what else I could buy with it.

That, and the fact I've had several friends caught with fakes. I'll just stick to Harry's for the time being.

(BG is going to HATE Harry's. Just a prediction...)

And where there's no " God trade mark " found anywhere, why even bring up the issue at all?

natural log isnt a "trademark?"

(BG is going to HATE Harry's. Just a prediction...)

I was in school for 5 years at Bama...never went to Harry's. I was a Houndstooth/Cheapshots kinda guy.

Archived