Auburn Offers 6'5 Safety....

The Prowler

Dexter McCoil recieved an offer from Auburn yesterday...This is what his coach had to say about it..

"Given Auburn's enthusiasm, (Coach) Detillier is pretty sure there will be several more offers extended as the May evaluation period approaches."
"He got a solid scholarship offer from Auburn," Detillier said. "It kind of caught us off guard. I'm not surprised Dexter got a scholarship offer, but so soon. It has kind of waken up a few people. Since Auburn has offered, he's on all kinds of lists (now)."

I'm guessing that $abban will be calling him in, 3...2...1...

Dexter McCoil recieved an offer from Auburn yesterday...This is what his coach had to say about it..

"Given Auburn's enthusiasm, (Coach) Detillier is pretty sure there will be several more offers extended as the May evaluation period approaches."
"He got a solid scholarship offer from Auburn," Detillier said. "It kind of caught us off guard. I'm not surprised Dexter got a scholarship offer, but so soon. It has kind of waken up a few people. Since Auburn has offered, he's on all kinds of lists (now)."

His weight (170lbs) is a little concerning but if he has the speed and can cover....This would be quite a find.

His weight (170lbs) is a little concerning but if he has the speed and can cover....This would be quite a find.

QUIET YOU!!!

l_e5aedc1cadb67303d3b89b1d9112393a.jpg

:poke: Coach YOX will put 25-35 pounds of lean muscle on him by the time he graduates, if he decides to sign with Auburn. Hell, he might become another Karlos Dansby, who knows.

Wrong...Satan will "accidentally" bump into the kid...and work him out in the process. :puke:

:au::homer:

Wrong...Satan will "accidentally" bump into the kid...and work him out in the process. :puke:

:roflol::roflol:

the actual meeting:

135023_1.jpg

Archived