Rashad Johnson Videos

runswithscissors

Was Rashad even in those videos?

Just in case anybody is curious....Just make up your own judgement. Because you Really can't see anything. It looks like Everyone is moving at around 200mph, this must be what the DLP commercials talk about, when they talk about the Blurring Affect. Hell, for all we know, Rashad could've been beating the crap outta some dude....That's it, he was curb stomping some guy and Coach Discipline payed off the Mayor, the Judge, the Security Personel, and now he is going to let Rashad off the hook. That's what I saw in the videos, yup....All of that.

Was Rashad even in those videos?

Just in case anybody is curious....Just make up your own judgement. Because you Really can't see anything. It looks like Everyone is moving at around 200mph, this must be what the DLP commercials talk about, when they talk about the Blurring Affect. Hell, for all we know, Rashad could've been beating the crap outta some dude....That's it, he was curb stomping some guy and Coach Discipline payed off the Mayor, the Judge, the Security Personel, and now he is going to let Rashad off the hook. That's what I saw in the videos, yup....All of that.

he was the one in the foreground with the dreads and a dark colored jacket. yeah i didn't think the videos were the best in the world either. you can't really tell what was going on but things didn't look all that horrible. in the beginning it sounded like it was some huge brawl.

Is it just me, or were Rashad and his BIG buddy the only two black people in that entire, packed out establishment?

Best thing about those videos is the orange and blue progress bar at the bottom of the video player as you watch.

Archived