Sarah Jessica John Parker Wilson

AUBURNJAC

Well, there aren't very many good senior QBs this year so I can definately see him being put on the watch list. Did you look at the list? It included a lot of guys I had never heard of. I highly doubt if he will win, but there just isn't much talent at all among the senior QBs this year.

"Every time a Tide fan puts their head on their pillow, they ought to hope and pray that John Parker has a good year," Alabama coach Nick Saban said

Well aint that the truth. Couldn't agree with him more.

I think they just listed every senior QB in college football. This is like having every team in the top 50 of the preseason polls on the "BCS Championship Watch List." It's ridiculous.

I have to ask; are there any senior quarterbacks (that start) in the country that are not on the list?

It doesn't look like it.

"Every time a Tide fan puts their head on their pillow, they ought to hope and pray that John Parker has a good year," Alabama coach Nick Saban said during a recent speaking engagement. "Because the best chance that we have to have a good team and have a good season rests on the fact that he's a two-year starter and he's improved as a quarterback and played with more consistency."

True and understood statement, but what kind of coach puts this much pressure on one guy? What a Grade A JERK!

Archived