Who will you be voting for?

lukeduke

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for today?

• John McCain
    • Barack Obama
    • Other Party Candidate/Independent
    • Undecided

Just a quick poll to see what our board thinks as of now. This is obviously unscientific and no electoral votes will be affected.

I would like to get this poll set, and do another one around September, and one on election day for comparison sake.

If I had to vote today, I would have to go with McCain. Neither candidate really fits in to my political spectrum ideally, but I would have to consider McCain the lesser of two evils.

If I had to vote today, I would have to go with McCain. Neither candidate really fits in to my political spectrum ideally, but I would have to consider McCain the lesser of two evils.

Sadly, that is the way I feel in every election at all levels................gotta go with the one who is "not so bad" instead of who has it ALL together.

It will be interesting to see if he holds this margin in September, with unofficial poll part 2.

I have a theory on this that is basically what has been mentioned above. There are a LOT of voters who are not going to vote for Obama, but aren't all that enthused about McCain. They will vote for McCain simply to keep Obama out of the White House. The Obama supporters are fanatical in their support, while there are a LOT of people who simply just don't want him in there, but could care less if it was John McCain, John Rambo, or Pee Wee Herman running against him. Since they are not fanatical about McCain as a candidate, you don't see the support that you do from Obama supporters.

Basically...

smalldouche.jpg OR smallturd.jpg

I'm sorry, thats all I think of when I hear discussions like this.

Basically...

smalldouche.jpg OR smallturd.jpg

"What isn't this America? Aren't we all Americans here?" - Is your avatar from the little league baseball tournament?

Basically...

"What isn't this America? Aren't we all Americans here?" - Is your avatar from the little league baseball tournament?

Bingo. "OH, I'm sorry, I thought this was America....."

Amazing.

fyi, http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/104437

Archived