McCain walks the walk for equality for women.

AURaptor

Missed this when it came out, not sure it appeared on board.

McCain, Clinton Pay Women Better than Obama

By Fred Lucas

CNSNews.com Staff Writer

April 30, 2008

(CNSNews.com) - Non-intern female employees did better working on the Senate staffs of John McCain and Hillary Clinton during the latest public reporting period than they did working for Barack Obama, Cybercast News Service determined through an analysis of payroll data published by the Secretary of the Senate.

Both McCain and Clinton also employed more female than male staffers, while Obama employed more males than females. However, Obama's staff was more balanced between male and female staffers than either McCain's or Clinton's.

Also, McCain and Clinton had more female than male staffers making six-figure salaries, while Obama had more male than female staffers making six-figure salaries.

The data were taken from the Report of the Secretary of the Senate, which covered the six-month period ending Sept. 30, 2007.

Only in the office of McCain, an Arizona Republican and his party's presumptive presidential nominee, was the average salary for women higher than for men. See Chart

On the staff of Clinton, a New York senator running for the Democratic presidential nomination, women outnumbered men by more than 2-1 and held most of the highest paying jobs, yet the average pay for women and men on Clinton's staff was almost equal

It was posted, but the dims ignored it. Which isn't unusual, considering how they pay women.

Oh, ok. My bad. See, I'm getting to understand how the Dems work. When THEY post something pro their candidate or negative towards the GOP, they keep replying to their post, so it stays on top of the list. But when something negative about their candidate or positive about the GOP, they ignore it, and hope it falls down the list.

NOW I get it.

:homer:

Archived