Islamic displacement of responsibility

Tigermike

The religion of peace and understanding.

July 9, 2008

Georgia honor killer says he did nothing wrong, demands Islamic food in prison

Rashad.jpeg

No pork, please

Contrary to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution headline, he didn't actually say he was innocent. He said he had done nothing wrong. That's not the same thing. According to an earlier story on this case, he confessed to killing his daughter, and explained that he had done it to cleanse his family's honor. When he appeared before the judge, it is unlikely that he changed this story. He just said he didn't do anything wrong. And by the lights of the Islamic culture from which he comes, which thinks that a father killing a daughter who has sullied his family's honor is perfectly justified, he indeed hasn't done anything wrong.

His demand for halal food, meanwhile, is bitterly ironic in light of the PC blackout in the mainstream media on any mention of the Islamic character of this murder. CNN went searching for clues as to why it happened in South Asian culture. The Chicago Tribune searched for motivations among the practices of long-dead European royalty. On Beck, Zuhdi Jasser dismissed it as a "pre-Islamic" practice.

The price of this politically correct refusal to confront the ugly realities of the Islamic link to honor killing will be, quite simply, more honor killings. No one will call upon Islamic groups to do something about this practice. No special scrutiny will be focused upon Muslims in the United States, or any studies undertaken about how honor killings can be prevented. No one will examine the question of unrestricted Muslim immigration in light of this problem. While learned analysts search for clues in South Asian cultural habits and the practices of European royalty, more young women will be murdered by their Muslim fathers, husbands, and brothers to cleanse their family’s honor. These young women are the ultimate victims of political correctness.

"I'm innocent, says man held in daughter's death: Chaudhry Rashid wants to observe Muslim beliefs while jailed," by Kathy Jefcoats for The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. July 8:

"A Pakistani man accused of killing his daughter five days after she filed for divorce to end her arranged marriage wept in court Tuesday, telling a Clayton County magistrate he is innocent.

"I have done nothing wrong," Chaudhry Rashid told Chief Magistrate Daphne Walker through interpreter Younis Farhat. Farhat said Rashid speaks primarily Urdu and Punjabi.

But police say Rashid, 54, used a bungee cord to strangle Sandeela Kanwal, 25, early Sunday morning in the family's Utah Drive home in Jonesboro.

Rashid, who is being held without bond, told the judge he wanted to observe his Muslim beliefs in the Clayton jail. He wants to follow a diet that forbids the consumption of pork in any form and requires other meats are prepared according to Islamic rules.

[...]

In court, Rashid made guttural noises and cried. He rocked back and forth and appeared to be talking to himself before the hearing started. Through Farhat, Rashid told Walker he was mourning the loss of his daughter.

"My daughter just died and I am not in a state of mind to ask any questions," he said."

We have seen the Islamic displacement of responsibility and utter incapacity for self-criticism before, but this one really takes the cake.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/021696.php

Honor killing, smoner, killing. I'm sure Mrs Yates had her reasons too. As Chris Rock said "whatever happened to just CRAZY."

Honor killing, smoner, killing. I'm sure Mrs Yates had her reasons too. As Chris Rock said "whatever happened to just CRAZY."

So you are saying that all Muslims are crazy?

No, just some people who murder others

See that's what happens when you try and bring something into a discussion that shouldn't be there. Andrea Yates may be crazy but what she did was not an "honor killing." And that is why we have busted you for off topic post.

Muslims are the only group who regularly practice honor killing.

When I say regularly, I don't mean every day and I don't mean all. But that practice is prevalent in Islamic countries. They have also done it in the UK, Canada, France and now the U.S.

See that's what happens when you try and bring something into a discussion that shouldn't be there. Andrea Yates may be crazy but what she did was not an "honor killing." And that is why we have busted you for off topic post.

Muslims are the only group who regularly practice honor killing.

When I say regularly, I don't mean every day and I don't mean all. But that practice is prevalent in Islamic countries. They have also done it in the UK, Canada, France and now the U.S.

Also in the Mafia world

and between Crips and Bloods

and between Hatfield and McCoy

I say they give him a nice greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray. Maybe some bacon grease to wash it down with.

Archived