Bama Player # ?? Leaving

Proud Tiger

Tarence Farmer, bama WR/DB is transferring to Wyoming. He was a redshirt this past year. He is a Saban recruit out of Houston, TX

Tarence Farmer, bama WR/DB is transferring to Wyoming. He was a redshirt this past year. He is a Saban recruit out of Houston, TX

We landed on tha MOOOON!

We landed on tha MOOOON!

True.

For that statement, I might just lend ProudTiger this extra pair of gloves. My hands are getting sweaty. I mean, geez, we're in the Rockies.

FYI he left the team maybe two weeks ago i think? i'm glad he landed on his feet somewhere though, and hopefully he will have a better opportunity to play at Wyoming. :thumbsup:

hopefully he will have a better opportunity to play at Wyoming. :thumbsup:

I have two cousins that go to Wyoming, and they agree that he will be playing after he sits out. As many of you know, Wyoming doesn't have much to work with.

I "heard" today (no link, so I'm seeking confirmation) that they are losing an OL recruit, who is going JUCO. Anyone have anything on that?

:au::homer:

I "heard" today (no link, so I'm seeking confirmation) that they are losing an OL recruit, who is going JUCO. Anyone have anything on that?

i would assume you are talking about somebody from the 08 class since it is far too early to know if someone will certainly go JUCO or not. we had two OL for the 08 class.....Boswell and Jones. both are already on campus. Jones had a 4.7 GPA and 30 ACT coming out of HS.

i would assume you are talking about somebody from the 08 class since it is far too early to know if someone will certainly go JUCO or not. we had two OL for the 08 class.....Boswell and Jones. both are already on campus. Jones had a 4.7 GPA and 30 ACT coming out of HS.

Don't forget Tyler Love, but he is already in classes too.

Don't forget Tyler Love, but he is already in classes too.

how i could have forgotten him is beyond me.

Word is that he and his father asked to meet with Coach Saban to discuss his possibly leaving. He has had bone/joint problems and is unable to gain the weight despite living in the weight room. In short, he is working triple time to get fit enough to compete and is not getting results. He is burned out and doesn't want to play football anymore.

That is unconfirmed heresay, but I have heard from a couple of reliable sources.

Patrick Crump is rumored to be leaving the team.... no reason why yet.

That was the name, I believe...thanks.

As opposed to confirmed heresay?

Which IS, of course, admissible in court. :big:

Archived