Arkansas

Ravad

I think it might be time the SEC steps in and makes some set punishments and penalties for illegal behavior. The rest of the country is looking at us and saying "Yeah they win, but they're doing it with thugs that couldn't cut it anywhere else". The likes of Arkansas, Alabama, Tennessee, and Georgia aren't doing much to prove them wrong. They are embarrassing the entire conference, and it looks poorly on us.

I think it might be time the SEC steps in and makes some set punishments and penalties for illegal behavior. The rest of the country is looking at us and saying "Yeah they win, but they're doing it with thugs that couldn't cut it anywhere else". The likes of Arkansas, Alabama, Tennessee, and Georgia aren't doing much to prove them wrong. They are embarrassing the entire conference, and it looks poorly on us.

The SEC is not alone in these kind of problems. It is widespread.

I'll beat our resident bammer posters to the punch....

This happens everywhere. DUI arrests, armed robbery, headbutting Police cruiser windows, cocaine distribution....just boys being boys. Could happen anywhere.

Let ole Bill Cosby do a SEC campus tour to speak to them, that's what they need to hear.

I think it might be time the SEC steps in and makes some set punishments and penalties for illegal behavior. The rest of the country is looking at us and saying "Yeah they win, but they're doing it with thugs that couldn't cut it anywhere else".

Whether the SEC has 5 teams or 0 teams in the Fulmer Cup, those who dislike/hate the SEC will continue saying that no matter how many teams are found in the Top 10

Woohoo, come on Hogs......please take the Fulmer Cup away from us.

On a serious note, I hate to see that.......I hate to see someone do something stupid.

I'd say let 'Ol Larry Langford go speak to the Universities, maybe even bring out the nap sacks and ash.

This is the second "incedent" at Arkansas in so many weeks! I know the other thing involved former players, but Geez. Get it together people! I agree, the SEC is starting to look like the thug league.

"Uh, no officer, I haven't been drinking. Maybe its just that weed I've been smoking." :blink:

What an IDIOT! This dude really needs to be neutered before he has a chance to reproduce.

I was a dinner party the other night when this blowhard started yapping on about how sports builds character. To which I replied, "Well, the Birmingham News is thinking of combining the sports with the crime reports to save ink."

This is the second "incedent" at Arkansas in so many weeks! I know the other thing involved former players, but Geez. Get it together people! I agree, the SEC is starting to look like the thug league.

the two UK arrests last week slipped right on by you guys. their QB (Chris Pulley) was arrested on some traffic stuff, and last month was arrested for possession of marijuana. another guy (Will Fidler) was arrested for disorderly conduct the next day.

the two UK arrests last week slipped right on by you guys. their QB (Chris Pulley) was arrested on some traffic stuff, and last month was arrested for possession of marijuana. another guy (Will Fidler) was arrested for disorderly conduct the next day.

Yeah, I didn't hear about that. Is Chris Pulley slated to be their starter at QB??? I can't believe he hasn't been kicked off the team.

I'm sorry, but this isn't "everywhere" like it is in the SEC.

Every team in the SEC except Auburn is in the Top 50 of the Fulmer cup. Frankly, people have put winning above everything else in this conference and that's not what college athletics are about.

Every team in the SEC except Auburn is in the Top 50 of the Fulmer cup. Frankly, people have put winning above everything else in this conference and that's not what college athletics are about.

Makes me appreciate CTT even more.

speak softly and carry a large broom.

What you trying to say cause it is obvious that you aren't making your point.

:bamaspin:

You know you're in deep crap when you don't even try to defend yourself anymore..you just start pointing fingers at everybody else.

Do you have any info to back up your mouth?

I already said earlier in the thread I would beat you idiot bammers to the punch when I said this is just boys being boys, happens everywhere, who didn't sell a little coke when they were in college, or get arrested, or rob someone at gunpoint, or headbut a Police cruiser window in their innocent youth? Ah, the memories!

I already said earlier in the thread I would beat you idiot bammers to the punch when I said this is just boys being boys, happens everywhere, who didn't sell a little coke when they were in college, or get arrested, or rob someone at gunpoint, or headbut a Police cruiser window in their innocent youth? Ah, the memories!

i had already provided info on the Quentin Groves arrest, however everyone either says 1) well he wasn't REALLY arrested (even though it says he was on his NFL scout bio), or 2) it was all over the news when it happened (even though nobody can show the first story on it). funny, i can find articles on two UK scout team guys getting arrested in 2004, but never found any news stories on the QG thing and that was from 2006.

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/quentin-groves?id=240

The 2006 off-season was one that Groves would just as soon forget. He was placed on probation after he was in a car accident with no auto insurance and a suspended license. He was also arrested after police responded to a domestic dispute call. Back on the football field, he started all 13 games at right defensive end, picking up All-American third-team and All-SEC first-team honors.

spin it all you want, but that is just one example of something being swept under the rug at AU. i wonder what we will find out in the next NFL draft? spin it that "well, the NFL is incorrect" or "the NFL is intentionally lying about it", but i guarantee you that a prospective NFL player wouldn't let something like that float around out there if it weren't true.

i had already provided info on the Quentin Groves arrest, however everyone either says 1) well he wasn't REALLY arrested (even though it says he was on his NFL scout bio), or 2) it was all over the news when it happened (even though nobody can show the first story on it). funny, i can find articles on two UK scout team guys getting arrested in 2004, but never found any news stories on the QG thing and that was from 2006.

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/quentin-groves?id=240

The 2006 off-season was one that Groves would just as soon forget. He was placed on probation after he was in a car accident with no auto insurance and a suspended license. He was also arrested after police responded to a domestic dispute call. Back on the football field, he started all 13 games at right defensive end, picking up All-American third-team and All-SEC first-team honors.

spin it all you want, but that is just one example of something being swept under the rug at AU. i wonder what we will find out in the next NFL draft? spin it that "well, the NFL is incorrect" or "the NFL is intentionally lying about it", but i guarantee you that a prospective NFL player wouldn't let something like that float around out there if it weren't true.

I hope you realize what an idiot you sound like. You're the one spinning and grasping. You're talking about 1 player in stuff happened 2 years ago. But hey, if you can't win or keep your players out of jail I guess that's all you've got left.

Archived