Ole Miss also with new unis

WarTiger

I like them better than Arkansas' new ones. The red version makes me think of Vaught's great teams of the 50s. I see Enrique Davis is #27.

I hate those half shoulder stripes. It looks incomplete. I know a lot of teams do it, but the ones that carry the stripe all the way under the arm look much better.

Re: Enrique. It's such a shame to see him in that uniform. Ole Miss hasn't won jack since the 60s and Houston Nutt won't change that. They may pop up and have a decent year here and there, but if you're interested in competing for the SEC title, Oxford is not the place you go. 15 seasons since conference expansion and the SEC title game was inaugerated and guess who's the only SEC West team never to play in it? That's right: Ole Mrs. Auburn, bammer, LSU and Arky have played in it multiple times. Even Miss State made it one year. But not the Rebs.

Enrique would have racked up the yardage in this offense, plus added to his NFL stock by being made to catch passes out of the backfield. I'm sure he'll do fine in terms of personal stats. But he should get used to 8-4/7-5 campaigns. If he's lucky he'll go down as part of one of the best Ole Miss teams of the last 30 years and win 9 whole games.

Not much of a change if any, I read where they are going back to putting stripes on the pants. I've always liked their unis. True dat on Davis wasting a shot at any titles, Nutt would be the coach of the year if he could get the Rebs into the SECCG.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=397&f=3034&t=2765332

kinda plain if you ask me, but what is up with all these teams changing unis all the time? I'm glad we don't mess with ours like this..

Like I said in the other thread, you know you suck when you start changing the uniforms. When you go 0 for in the SEC, you start looking for any changes you can find.

I think they should have the strips go all the way around...besides that, they look the same. I kinda liked Ole Miss' old unis.

Archived