Fantasy Football

Bluemound Freak

I have a fantasy league that I started and I had one last season that some of you guys were a part of. It is just for fun and I have been trying to get some guys in on it but not many of my friends are interested. If you would like to play I have 5 spots available. It is the free Yahoo league so you will have to register with Yahoo.

League name: A Month of Sundays

League ID #196030

Password: auburn

I have a fantasy league that I started and I had one last season that some of you guys were a part of. It is just for fun and I have been trying to get some guys in on it but not many of my friends are interested. If you would like to play I have 5 spots available. It is the free Yahoo league so you will have to register with Yahoo.

League name: A Month of Sundays

League ID #196030

Password: auburn

have you tried espn? they don't charge for live scoring.

I just like yahoo, I have always kept a league over there even when I was playing on the paying sites!

This one is just for fun. So live scoring is not the end of the world for me!

I just like yahoo, I have always kept a league over there even when I was playing on the paying sites!

This one is just for fun. So live scoring is not the end of the world for me!

Do you have a live draft or is it automatic?

I looked at the league, but wouldn't be able to make the live draft. With a live draft, will yahoo allow you to set the autodraft settings and pick for you if you are not there? If so, I'm in.

Archived