URBAN DICTIONARY

AUBURNJAC

Turd

Any and all University of Alabama fans. These include, but aren't limited to rednecks, trailer trash, toothless hillbillies, wife beatin' hommies.

I was at the grocery store the other day when some wormy little turd made fun of my Auburn hat by saying "got 12"? I replied to him by saying, "listen turd, I GRADUATED from Auburn, did you even make it out of the 8th grade?" To which he replied..... "row tahd". I had to give him credit though, he did have ONE front tooth, and it was actually kind of shiny.

by AUBURNJAC

Ok, so I tried to put in my link, but when you click on it, it says "under review.

Turd

Any and all University of Alabama fans. These include, but aren't limited to rednecks, trailer trash, toothless hillbillies, wife beatin' hommies.

I was at the grocery store the other day when some wormy little turd made fun of my Auburn hat by saying "got 12"? I replied to him by saying, "listen turd, I GRADUATED from Auburn, did you even make it out of the 8th grade?" To which he replied..... "row tahd". I had to give him credit though, he did have ONE front tooth, and it was actually kind of shinny.

by AUBURNJAC

Ok, so I tried to put in my link, but when you click on it, it says "under review.

even an 8th grader knows how to spell "shiny". i'm sorry that your highly touted Auburn education could not teach you. its kind of sad really, most AU alumni i know are fairly intelligent and seemed to pay attention during their time there.

Turd

I was at the grocery store the other day when some wormy little turd made fun of my Auburn hat by saying "got 12"? I replied to him by saying, "listen turd, I GRADUATED from Auburn, did you even make it out of the 8th grade?" To which he replied..... "row tahd". I had to give him credit though, he did have ONE front tooth, and it was actually kind of shinny.

by AUBURNJAC

even an 8th grader knows how to spell "shiny". i'm sorry that your highly touted Auburn education could not teach you. its kind of sad really, most AU alumni i know are fairly intelligent and seemed to pay attention during their time there.

Another brilliant bammer. Even should be capitalized as well as I (2 times).

Turd

by AUBURNJAC

The Shift key is your friend. Embrace it.

Turd

by AUBURNJAC

Another brilliant bammer. Even should be capitalized as well as I (2 times).

i have never used capitalization since i have been on this board, unless it is in reference to something proper. deal with it.

Failing to capitalize on a internet board= no biggie

Failing to capitalize while poking fun at a minor spelling mistake= hilarious

the only reason i even said anything was because he was asserting his superior intelligence because he is an AU grad. i've never been a member of the grammar or spelling police, but i thought the tone of his post certainly deserved a temporary membership. ;)

but since i failed to capitalize while poking fun on a message board, those two cancel out, right?

Okay, we'll cut you some slack on the capitalization. Did you manage to study sentence construction?

Okay, we'll cut you some slack on the capitalization. Did you manage to study sentence construction?

sorry, i dropped out after the 8th grade. B)

Ouch. Too bad, your board membership is revoked. There's a sign at the door that says "High School Diploma Required". You'll have to go back to lurking on the Bammer boards with the Houdstooth Mafia and those "gorgeous" twins.

There's a sign at the door that says "High School Diploma Required".

Well, mine was passed down to me from my father, and from his father before him. It has the same last name on it. That cool?

But your tooth is shinnnie

Archived