By The Way. Interesting Nugget For Alabama Fans...

otterinbham

The next time you hear an Alabama fan brag about their #1 recruiting class last year, just look at them and say:

"Oh. Like Tennesse's #1 class four years ago, right?"

Or this:

"Nope...WRONG AGAIN!!!! ND was awarded the #1 recruiting class after the sites took off the players that didn't qualify/went elsewhere.....Go Irish, right?" LOL

Darn it. The $4mil boy loses yet again............

• 2 weeks later...

And how's that number 1 class of character and class coming along for you?

Pretty good -- not one has been arrested for armed robbery, assault, cocaine distribution or have been deposed to testify in a murder trial. For that matter, none of them have even been exposed to that kind of criminal behavior by their peers. How's that working out for y'all over there? Same experience? B)

• 4 weeks later...

And how's that number 1 class of character and class coming along for you?

Pretty good -- not one has been arrested for armed robbery, assault, cocaine distribution or have been deposed to testify in a murder trial. For that matter, none of them have even been exposed to that kind of criminal behavior by their peers. How's that working out for y'all over there? Same experience? B)

That's because no charges were filed for all of the criminal activities going on during practice. :poke::poke:

that #1 recruiting class isn't doing so shabby at this point.

I don't know how anyone would know since most of the players are Shula recruits.

that #1 recruiting class isn't doing so shabby at this point.

I don't know how anyone would know since most of the players are Shula recruits.

How are most of our players Shula recruits? We are playing 15 freshmen, and Shula(bless him) did not recruit any of these players. We only have 9 seniors.

You're winning with Shula recruits (Wilson, Coffee, Upchurch, Smith, Johnson, etc) just like some of your bama friends said LSU was winning last year with Saban recruits. It works both ways.

You're winning with Shula recruits (Wilson, Coffee, Upchurch, Smith, Johnson, etc) just like some of your bama friends said LSU was winning last year with Saban recruits. It works both ways.

The difference is, Saban won with his players at LSU before he left. Shula didn't...and was terminated.

You know, it really doesn't matter whose recruits we're winning with, as long as we are winning. I believe in Coach Saban, but I support the team, and I'm just proud of the job that they have done this year, and I don't care who recruited them. I am just glad that they are here.

Wilson, Smith, and Johnson were coming to Alabama regardless.

What I think is funny is that you AU fans don't have any ammo from us losing, so you try everything else to put UA down. Sorry not working...

You should worry about the state of AU football at this point. Maybe you guys should start a new "process" like we did. ;)

Archived