This is disturbing on so many levels

SouthLink02

I didn't need to see that. :thumbsdown:

However, did any of you see the Golden Girls in their Indiana Jones outfits? Holy sh*t!!! :thumbsup: Plus, the campus was swamped with beautiful women. Champions seem to bring lots of women, but by that picture, a few transys too. :lol:

I saw that guy at the AU-LSU game last year. He's even more creepy in person because he has that "sassy-woman" walk down pact.

Sad to see a perfectly good uat cheerleader switch to the corndogs.....

Classic! :)

LSU giving up 50 plus in two games so far is telling. It's unreal to say the least.

LSU giving up 50 plus in two games so far is telling. It's unreal to say the least.

Which brings up the question: With the talent LSU has on both sides of the ball, if they continue to get beat like they have by UGA & UF, how long will they keep Les Miles? Granted they are winning, but those two blowouts,,,,,, WOW.

Yes they are having QB problems this year, but will they be much improved next year?

Geauxtigahs11, what are the LSU fans saying about this? Any unrest?

Which brings up the question: With the talent LSU has on both sides of the ball, if they continue to get beat like they have by UGA & UF, how long will they keep Les Miles? Granted they are winning, but those two blowouts,,,,,, WOW.

Yes they are having QB problems this year, but will they be much improved next year?

Listen, i know you could go on about how he's "overrated", but that's certainly not the case. However, the main reason for our two loses were the d-coordinators. I mean, you put up 500 yards of offense, and STILL manage to lose? PATHETIC.

Miles is everything you want in a coach; he's a GREAT recruiter, he runs a right ship (expempt Perrilloux), usually makes grand-slam hires (Crowton- amazing Malloreto-horrific), and seems to be a good motivator, but he's no guru on either side of the ball by any means. (That's just going by his interviews)

To cut this short; we all want to hang Mallory and Peveto. they're clearly the problem with this team, and the day we fire them is the day we return to form. Also, 17 points off of PICKS is frustrating too, but growing pains are expected.

So, i'd say it's unfair to critisize our offense or special teams, but we have the worst defense in the SEC. :puke:

DOWN WITH MALLORETO!!!!! :angry:

Listen, i know you could go on about how he's "overrated", but that's certainly not the case. However, the main reason for our two loses were the d-coordinators. I mean, you put up 500 yards of offense, and STILL manage to lose? PATHETIC.

Miles is everything you want in a coach; he's a GREAT recruiter, he runs a right ship (expempt Perrilloux), usually makes grand-slam hires (Crowton- amazing Malloreto-horrific), and seems to be a good motivator, but he's no guru on either side of the ball by any means. (That's just going by his interviews)

To cut this short; we all want to hang Mallory and Peveto. they're clearly the problem with this team, and the day we fire them is the day we return to form. Also, 17 points off of PICKS is frustrating too, but growing pains are expected.

So, i'd say it's unfair to critisize our offense or special teams, but we have the worst defense in the SEC. :puke:

That wasn't meant as a slam on Miles (well not completely) I was remembering some LSU fans were not thrilled when he was hired and now these blowouts with very good talent is hard to take.

Hey with AU's record this year we aren't going to be talking too much smack about anything.

That wasn't meant as a slam on Miles (well not completely) I was remembering some LSU fans were not thrilled when he was hired and now these blowouts with very good talent is hard to take.

Hey with AU's record this year we aren't going to be talking too much smack about anything.

Oh, don't get me wrong; Miles deserves the blame, just because he hired them. This is Miles' team (all his players), and our offense is as good as ever, so he can produce talent on the offensive side of the ball. The d-line is still strong, which consists of mostly Miles' recruits. So, I'd say he's proven himself as a recruiter, and having the players develop too. It's just Mallory and Peveto who aren't developing talent, and Peterson is the only one who looks great, only because he's the best freshemn CB in quite awhile. (He's ahead of Eric Berry physically)

So, we're gonna let it play out, but if this trend continues, expect LSu to be with a few new d-coordinators in 09-10, and it's likely to be TCU's. :thumbsup:

Archived