Palin

auwallace

Please find a source where any candidate has told who they voted for in any election.

They usually say "I voted for the best candidate" or something like that. So what? What is your point? Just anything negative about Palin?

I wouldn't tell CNN what color the corn in my crap was. They are not a legitimate news source as far as I am concerned. So good for her and screw them.

it was an odd interview, you had to hear it. i think she was a horrible choice for a running mate. i'm much more of a republican than anything else but i can't support her as a vice president.

it was an odd interview, you had to hear it. i think she was a horrible choice for a running mate. i'm much more of a republican than anything else but i can't support her as a vice president.

Well, all I can say is pick your battles a little more carefully.

I wouldn't tell CNN what color the corn in my crap was. They are not a legitimate news source as far as I am concerned. So good for her and screw them.

What would be a "legitimate" news source?

A true Republican, in my Independent mind, would not vote for a liberal the likes of Obama against ANY GOP running for office.

Just an observation.

:no:

On cnn she just said that she is exercising her right to not tell us who she voted for......what a joke.

Last I heard, a vote is a private thing. I have no problem with her not telling CNN who she voted for. What I would like to tell CNN, could not be on TV.

Not CNN for sure.

Not CNN for sure.

Not FOX news either.....

FOX is much closer to "fair" than MSNBC, CNN, CBS, and ABC combined.

FOX is much closer to "fair" than MSNBC, CNN, CBS, and ABC combined.

yep Fox is "fair" to conservatives..... I would say MSNBC, CBS, and ABC are left but, I don't believe CNN is as far left.

My wife grew up in Dothan and has never voted Dem (until this year). Her family is about as Conservative as any family that I know, and all of them prefer CNN to Fox. I can recognize that CNN is to the left, but Fox is a complete joke.

As for the topic, I thought it was pretty funny. No one has the duty to tell who they voted for, and she was just being cheeky.

Archived