Look For More Awesome Wide Reciever Play

auwallace

"We're here from 5 in the morning until midnight. We ain't got time to listen to all of that. What's the use of it? It's out of our hands. ... Life's too short to worry about all that junk. I'm worried about our players and getting Auburn football back in the win column."

they sound like very hard working people.... :o

I didn't read the whole thing, but where did it say that CTT said that Knox would be back next year? Pretty sure it's not Knox's decision. What would you expect him to say?

I didn't read the whole thing, but where did it say that CTT said that Knox would be back next year? Pretty sure it's not Knox's decision. What would you expect him to say?

:no:

it seems he's got a msg from his boss, saying .... fire me if you want to fire knox or nall or ensmg. or whoever in my non-cordinator assistants?

:rolleyes:

I can see why they included Knox in that article, his seat is on fire. However, I don't remember anyone questioning the abilities of the the defensive staff. I think Coach Dunn pretty much has a job here as long as he wants one. I don't think he is in jeopardy unless CTT goes.

Maybe PPL will be a threat enough to make some of those safeties play doulble coverage ,so they won't stack the box and save Mr.Knox's butt too.

Otherwise ....good grief.

I remember Knox saying at the first of the season how well James Swinton had improved and how fast he was.He was to be a leader on the offense for sure.???? Now this quote,I'll be back next year.

Well good luck.I don't think so.

I know two t hings: One is that we have talent at the wide receiver position and secondly, I know that they look ill coached and prepared and they have not "cut it" this year. Whether or not that's Knox's fault or not, I don't know...but he IS the WR Coach. I wouldn't rest too easy Greg ole boy.

As for struggling place-kicker Wes Byrum, he "might have turned a corner" this week, Tuberville said.

Well that's a refreshing bit of info and the closest thing to a victory we've seen in weeks!!! :cheer::cheer:

you guys can say this is coach speak, but this coupled with tuberville's "we" comment from yesterday makes me nervous.

:no:

it seems he's got a msg from his boss, saying .... fire me if you want to fire knox or nall or ensmg. or whoever in my non-cordinator assistants?

:rolleyes:

Could you please repeat that, in English?

I can see why they included Knox in that article, his seat is on fire. However, I don't remember anyone questioning the abilities of the the defensive staff. I think Coach Dunn pretty much has a job here as long as he wants one. I don't think he is in jeopardy unless CTT goes.

That's what I was thinking. Don Dunn will probably be here. I doubt that Knox will. As I see it, he should be one of the first to go.

You guys need to stop getting suckered in by a few pretty words from the coaches. Pretty much everything they've told us up to this point have been outright lies.

I'm laying odds that if Tubs stays, at least Ensminger and Knox go. I'm sure the others will be evaluated as well and a new OC and his helpers brought in.

Archived