Iron Bowl 2008

Raven_tiger

After 6 years of getting it handed to you I guess it feels good to be able to beat the living crap out of us the way you guys did huh? <_<

Fair enough-Congratulations and we'll see you next year at Jordan-Hare so enjoy it while you can! ;)

WAR DAMN EAGLE ANYWAY!!

Yall can't possibly be serious. Bama 17 Auburn 0.

We can't be Serious??? You say your going to keep us from scoring and we're delusional?..Yah-Says the homer whose team gave up 41 points to the last three SEC teams they played down at Tuberville Field. Oh yeah, and two of those three victories were by an average margin of 3.5 points-Yah, Auburn "0" all day..... :rolleyes:

Besides the fact that the mighty turd nation hasn't been able to keep any SEC team from scoring on them and no one has been able to keep us from scoring all year, we're not about to get blanked by our biggest and MOST HATED rival now-especially when hanging #7 on you inbreeds will make our coaches decade let alone our teams year. Best wishes and try to get some sleep tonight because you and all the other turds might not be able to for the rest of the weekend..

:au: 17

turds 16

i chortled a little when i re-read this post.

In reality.....a one point loss means the same as a thirty six point loss.

A BIG OLE L!

After 6 years of getting it handed to you I guess it feels good to be able to beat the living crap out of us the way you guys did huh? <_<

Fair enough-Congratulations and we'll see you next year at Jordan-Hare so enjoy it while you can! ;)

WAR DAMN EAGLE ANYWAY!!

Nice post and thanks. It does feel good to break they dang 6 year streak! Congrats on holding on to it that long. B)

Archived