Iron Bowl 2008

Raven_tiger

Ah why the hell not: 23-20 :au:

We score: 1 kickoff return for a touchdown, 1 fumble return for a touchdown, and 3 field goals - all less than 40 yards.

Two turnovers by bama both int's,gives Auburn 10 points plus one field goal

:au: 13

Bama 7

Auburns Defense delivers again.

Yall can't possibly be serious. Bama 17 Auburn 0.

You're right, we can't be serious. You've seen through our clever disguise as AU fans. We went so far as to post positive comments on AU message boards. How did you become so clever?

Why do some Bama fans act surprised by the fact that AU fans on an AU board still have optimism?

We can't be Serious??? You say your going to keep us from scoring and we're delusional?..Yah-Says the homer whose team gave up 41 points to the last three SEC teams they played down at Tuberville Field. Oh yeah, and two of those three victories were by an average margin of 3.5 points-Yah, Auburn "0" all day..... :rolleyes:

Besides the fact that the mighty turd nation hasn't been able to keep any SEC team from scoring on them and no one has been able to keep us from scoring all year, we're not about to get blanked by our biggest and MOST HATED rival now-especially when hanging #7 on you inbreeds will make our coaches decade let alone our teams year. Best wishes and try to get some sleep tonight because you and all the other turds might not be able to for the rest of the weekend..

:au: 17

turds 16

AU takes opening drive 73 on the ground, just to show the Bammers we are still AUBURN. Sara then fumbles on the Bammers first drive, we get a field goal. We score no more, and the Bammers manage three field goals.

:au: 10

:ua: 9

:cheer: War Eagle

We can't be Serious??? You say your going to keep us from scoring and we're delusional?..Yah-Says the homer whose team gave up 41 points to the last three SEC teams they played down at Tuberville Field. Oh yeah, and two of those three victories were by an average margin of 3.5 points-Yah, Auburn "0" all day..... :rolleyes:

Besides the fact that the mighty turd nation hasn't been able to keep any SEC team from scoring on them and no one has been able to keep us from scoring all year, we're not about to get blanked by our biggest and MOST HATED rival now-especially when hanging #7 on you inbreeds will make our coaches decade let alone our teams year. Best wishes and try to get some sleep tonight because you and all the other turds might not be able to for the rest of the weekend..

turds 16

This is coming from a team that could only score 3 points on MSU. 3 Points! So yea a shut out is definitely not beyond the scope of reason. I look for a beat down like the one Ole Miss put on MSU today or like what Texas did to A&M.

BAMMERS be careful what u Wish For.... AUBURN has nothing to lose they can play loose they can play fast and they can play to have fun.... Bama on the other hand has a lot to worry about... being number 1... The Mighty Gators up next.. and the Bowl game against prob Texas or OK if they win. USC if they loose... either way no matter what shapes up Bama is going to loose one way or the other so with that being said...WAR DAMN EAGLE AU 13 Bama 10 in a close defensive battle...

turds 16

This is coming from a team that could only score 3 points on MSU. 3 Points! So yea a shut out is definitely not beyond the scope of reason. I look for a beat down like the one Ole Miss put on MSU today or like what Texas did to A&M.

you obviously no nothing about the history of this series. In fact, you probably know very little about college football at all. How convenient you show up here the ONE year out of the last decade that uat actually amounts to anything.

turds 16

you obviously no nothing about the history of this series. In fact, you probably know very little about college football at all. How convenient you show up here the ONE year out of the last decade that uat actually amounts to anything.

I know plenty about the series and the past decade. BTW I thought it was Bama Fans that live in the past.

beatdown.jpg

turds 16

Okay-I'll play the bammer logic & reasoning game..

Yah, I guess since we could score only 3 against MSU it's not, what were the words you used-"beyond the scope of reason" that we could be on the bad end of a shut out at the hands of the mighty bama nation.. :o

Now with that being conceded and me still using that same logic, I guess you would then be in agreeance with me that it's also "not beyond the scope of reason" that we could go into our home away from home stadium against our biggest rival with nothing to lose, score 17 and beat by one mere point, the same team that could only muster 7 Offensive points and 172 yds of Offense against Tulane? ;)

Since I used bama logic that's "not beyond the scope of reason" you using either a simple "yes" or "no" response for your answer should suffice...

turds 16

Yah, I guess since we could score only 3 against MSU it's not, what were the words you used-"beyond the scope of reason" that we could be on the bad end of a shut out at the hands of the mighty bama nation.. :o

Now with that being conceded and me still using that same logic, I guess you would then be in agreeance with me that it's also "not beyond the scope of reason" that we could go into our home away from home stadium against our biggest rival with nothing to lose, score 17 and beat by one mere point, the same team that could only muster 7 Offensive points and 172 yds of Offense against Tulane? ;)

Since I used bama logic that's "not beyond the scope of reason" you using either a simple "yes" or "no" response for your answer should suffice...

I'll go you one better. YES you can win tomorrow. It is not entirely impossible. I can appreciate the fact that yall have some hope cause its real. BUT>the point of my original post is this. Can you seriously think that you are going to win? Really? I guess that when its come down to predicting the score, I just would like to see you be honest with yourself. But I understand that yall think that you have "nothing to lose" and that yall can come in and play and win strictly on emotion. But since I am man enough to admit that yall do have a chance to win, are you man enough to admit that its very unlikely to happen?

turds 16

I'll go you one better. YES you can win tomorrow. It is not entirely impossible. I can appreciate the fact that yall have some hope cause its real. BUT>the point of my original post is this. Can you seriously think that you are going to win? Really? I guess that when its come down to predicting the score, I just would like to see you be honest with yourself. But I understand that yall think that you have "nothing to lose" and that yall can come in and play and win strictly on emotion. But since I am man enough to admit that yall do have a chance to win, are you man enough to admit that its very unlikely to happen?

Two Part response:

1: Do I seriously think we're going to win?-Sure I do! Why would I think that we're not when we've won the last 6 against you turds-I mean heck, remember when you we're telling yourself "Auburn won't win this year, or next year, or the next, or the next, etc., etc., etc.,??

2: Since you're man enough to admit that we have a chance to win am I man enough to admit that it's very unlikey to happen? Absolutely-I definitely think that it's very unlikely that you're man enough to admit that we have a chance to win...I stand ever so humbly corrected!!!! B)

turds 16

turds 16

Two Part response:

1: Do I seriously think we're going to win?-Sure I do! Why would I think that we're not when we've won the last 6 against you turds-I mean heck, remember when you we're telling yourself "Auburn won't win this year, or next year, or the next, or the next, etc., etc., etc.,??

2: Since you're man enough to admit that we have a chance to win am I man enough to admit that it's very unlikey to happen? Absolutely-I definitely think that it's very unlikely that you're man enough to admit that we have a chance to win...I stand ever so humbly corrected!!!! B)

turds 16

The reason he thinks bama is a lock to win is.. Wait for it Wait for it . " He's a turd "

They are always the winner right? we may lose tomorrow and if we do , congrats , But you know what

We might just win. Auburn 24 Alabama 20 Good luck tigers.

Logic says UAT by a comfortable margin. However Tubby has a knack for winning games that he isn't suppose to. The question is: are there anymore rabbits in the hat???

WDE

Logic says UAT by a comfortable margin. However Tubby has a knack for winning games that he isn't suppose to. The question is: are there anymore rabbits in the hat???

WDE

i think it will take something like AU showing a completely different look than they have all season or something gimmicky to get Alabama off track.

I figured Georgia's high powered offense would just blow Auburn out like they had the past 2 years but surprisingly Auburn hung with them and almost beat them.

So anything's possible.

Hate to say it but I think Alabama wins but it'll be close.

:ua: 24

I'd love to be optimistic but I'm going to play the realist on this one. Even when Auburn had "SUPERIOR" teams in 2003 and 2004, Alabama was able to make the games close. So I just don't see a blowout but I do see Alabama winning.

I'll be rooting for an upset by Auburn even though it probably won't happen. It should still be a descent Iron Bowl and I'm looking foward to it even though it's going to be an uphill battle for Auburn.

War Eagle!

Archived