WHY DO YALL WANT TUBS?

InFocus

If you look at his WON-LOST record (aside from 2004), CTT's record isn't too impressive (or maybe for Auburn's standards it is no offense)

Now say what you will about Saban's record last year, but look at his record this year. Time will only tell what kind of coach he is for us, but the future looks good right now!

Just want to get yalls opinions on this. Not trying to start anything.

If you look at his WON-LOST record (aside from 2004), CTT's record isn't too impressive (or maybe for Auburn's standards it is no offense)

Now say what you will about Saban's record last year, but look at his record this year. Time will only tell what kind of coach he is for us, but the future looks good right now!

Take a look at Saban's (aside from this year). No offense...You guys win one out of seven and think you created football. Congrats and all but geez... Not trying to start anything B)

Good Lord I hope like hell you did not receive your education or for you "edumacation" in the Alabama Public school system. Good going Gump your going to be a general one day!

Good Lord I hope like hell you did not receive your education or for you "edumacation" in the Alabama Public school system. Good going Gump your going to be a general one day!

Are you guys automatically enrolled in advanced FFA in west Georgia? Seems like if you are born on a farm, you should know how to maintain one. :thumbsup:

One reason, among many, that we want to keep CTT is that he owns UAT and the Bamzos fear and hate him.

Remember how we begged them to keep Shula? They've been begging Tubs to leave for years. Frankly, I don't blame them.

That might be the most interesting fact in the history of the internet. Honestly, I want to personally thank you for bestowing us with your presence and enlightening us with this incredible bit of knowledge. It's like space and time has stopped and I have a clear conscious as to how the world works.

Da Vinvi, Einstein and InFocus. I think we all see the pattern.

Not trying to speak for everyone else on this forum but I will be waiting with baited breath for your next post. Shoot, post is an insult to the things you type. Please hurry message board oracle Bama fan.

Are you guys automatically enrolled in advanced FFA in west Georgia? Seems like if you are born on a farm, you should know how to maintain one. :thumbsup:

Every Auburn man and woman is advanced compared to you Bamzos. The FFA thing does not bother me, hell it's great to be a AUBURN TIGER from a cow college.

When a Bamzo makes a reference to Auburn being a cow college it just makes me smile with PRIDE!

One reason, among many, that we want to keep CTT is that he owns UAT and the Bamzos fear and hate him.

He doesn't "own" UAT, he "owns" Mike Shula and anybody, and I mean ANYBODY can beat Mike Shula...

So in essence, I hope CTT is gone.

Every Auburn man and woman is advanced compared to you Bamzos. The FFA thing does not bother me, hell it's great to be a AUBURN TIGER from a cow college.

When a Bamzo makes a reference to Auburn being a cow college it just makes me smile with PRIDE!

It should. All joking aside, AU small animal vet school saved my favorite pet's life. To top it off, they cut the total bill in half from 6000 to 3000 and called it research. He had a rare auto-immune disease that they had never seen before. I loved those folks that helped my little buddy. I can still manage a good bit of hate for the football team, though! :thumbsup:

:au::au:

It should. All joking aside, AU small animal vet school saved my favorite pet's life. To top it off, they cut the total bill in half from 6000 to 3000 and called it research. He had a rare auto-immune disease that they had never seen before. I loved those folks that helped my little buddy. I can still manage a good bit of hate for the football team, though! :thumbsup:

I wanted to blast you but you beat me to the punch! <_< Great about your pet.

Yeah, just like that kick ass college of engineering school we have. UAT's does not even get close to it. Does UAT even have an aerospace engineering program? Oh yeah, that''s right, they do...it is at UAH where I am currently enrolled in the program.

How many UAT astronauts are there and how many have been to space?

How highly ranked is UAT's science and technology programs compared to Auburn's.

I know you were just picking, but I had to just throw all of that out there, because there are bammers that really still just think that Auburn is a backwoods vet college and nothing else. They are clueless on how many grades work for NASA and the DoD's missile programs. Not to mention all the contractors like Boeing, Lockheed, General Dynamics, Northrop Grumman, etc.

Back to the comment of the original poster, have you looked at your coach's record against our coach. Not exactly dominating stuff there. Your lack of knowledge about such things, while still making a post like that, really does not surprise me though.

Not trying to start anything.

What is up with this?

Are you just too big a pansy to admit to wanting to start crap?

I give old Buttplug credit that he let it known he wanted to rile people up

I had forgotten about ButtPlug, thanks for reminding me SLink. I think there are several new "bama" posters that need to sit on it and spin. Lost in all of the deep and thoughtful posts by the bammers, bellefay1's response was hilarious.

Archived