AU alum

Hey Tide

Hey Tide

We just beat the hell outta you!

Rammer Jammer Yellowhammer

Go to hell Alabama

Signed,

Tim Tebow and the University of Florida football team

i bet you helped roll Toomer's Corner after our loss, didn't you? btw, other than after our loss to UF, has Toomer's even been rolled this season?

Lame.

whats even more lame is if the shoe were on the other foot and we were celebrating in the same fashion over UF beating you guys in the SECCG we would be told how telling it is about the state of our own program that the only thing we have to cheer about is somebody beating a team we couldn't beat. you guys would ridicule us unmercifuly and you know it.

so, you gonna answer my question?

No it's lame because you are a bammer on an Auburn board whining about what the Aubies are saying. Why should you give a s***? Your team played in the SECCG and all you want to do is whine about a few post in this thread. Yeah lame is appropriate.

And yeah you guys have not been on this board gloating about AU's record this year have you?

I didn't see a quesiton in there.

not really whining, just somewhat amused at the hypocrisy. it is quite amusing to see how fast the mighty have fallen.

Actually it's more amusing to see how fast the lame have come out to beat their chest.

so, how many times has Toomer's been rolled this season?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Tide

Hey Tide

We just beat the hell outta you!

Rammer Jammer Yellowhammer

Go to hell Alabama

Signed,

Tim Tebow and the University of Florida football team

i bet you helped roll Toomer's Corner after our loss, didn't you? btw, other than after our loss to UF, has Toomer's even been rolled this season?

Lame.

whats even more lame is if the shoe were on the other foot and we were celebrating in the same fashion over UF beating you guys in the SECCG we would be told how telling it is about the state of our own program that the only thing we have to cheer about is somebody beating a team we couldn't beat. you guys would ridicule us unmercifuly and you know it.

so, you gonna answer my question?

No it's lame because you are a bammer on an Auburn board whining about what the Aubies are saying. Why should you give a s***? Your team played in the SECCG and all you want to do is whine about a few post in this thread. Yeah lame is appropriate.

And yeah you guys have not been on this board gloating about AU's record this year have you?

I didn't see a quesiton in there.

not really whining, just somewhat amused at the hypocrisy. it is quite amusing to see how fast the mighty have fallen.

Actually it's more amusing to see how fast the lame have come out to beat their chest.

so, how many times has Toomer's been rolled this season?

How many Bama football players were arrested this year?

not that it has anything to do with Toomer's, i think 5 this year. if you can find an accurate number, feel free to post it. in 08 i remember Elder, Johns, Johnson, and two others....walk-ons i think, i can't remember. nice try at deflecting, though.

so, how many times has Toomer's Corner been rolled this season?

not that it has anything to do with Toomer's, i think 5 this year. if you can find an accurate number, feel free to post it. in 08 i remember Elder, Johns, Johnson, and two others....walk-ons i think, i can't remember. nice try at deflecting, though.

Six. One more than players arrested in Tuscaloosa.

its been rolled six times?

The economy has had an effect on all of us........Even Charmin.

How much would you like to bet on this?

I said six and I mean six. Would you care to make a bet on that?

Yo Slink..please tell me this WASN'T an archived picture from the early 90's!!! :roflol::roflol:

It is an old one but I can't stop laughing for a few minutes whenever I see it :)

On Toliet Paper? I'll bet 3 sheets and I'll even sweeten the pot making it double ply. Your move Quilted Boy.

On Toliet Paper? I'll bet 3 sheets and I'll even sweeten the pot making it double ply. Your move Quilted Boy.

If you have no idea what you are talking about, stay out.

I'll stand by the 6.

Funny isn't it the number 6 has been eating at you guys for a year and now here it is again.

If you have no idea what you are talking about, stay out.

I'll stand by the 6.

Funny isn't it the number 6 has been eating at you guys for a year and now here it is again.

Funny that's all you have to hang your hat on.

Come on little boy.

1?????? That's ancient history now, isn't it???? :) I mean, now it's down to 4.

Come on little boy.

Alright, show your hand. Tubby thought that six you speak of, would give him another year at auburn. I think we all know how that turned out.

You know I laughed when he posted that. But the bammers did win so they can crow.

Come on little boy.

Alright, show your hand. Tubby thought that six you speak of, would give him another year at auburn. I think we all know how that turned out.

So when I show you the six, what is the bet? There has to be something on the line.

You know I laughed when he posted that. But the bammers did win so they can crow.

Come on little boy.

So when I show you the six, what is the bet? There has to be something on the line.

You have no bowl, no coach and no direction. All you have is six and team lowder. Again if you feel you have accomplished anything this year then prove it.

Come on little boy.

You have no bowl, no coach and no direction. All you have is six and team lowder. Again if you feel you have accomplished anything this year then prove it.

You still have no title since 1999 and you think you can talk smack about anything?

Come on little boy.

You still have no title since 1999 and you think you can talk smack about anything?

yes

Come on little boy.

yes

Which is why no one takes you or any other Alabama fans with a superiority complex here seriously :thumbsup:

Come on little boy.

yes

Which is why no one takes you or any other Alabama fans with a superiority complex here seriously :thumbsup:

Hey I went through six years of you guys, surely you can take my one

Come on little boy.

yes

It will be a lot longer then one, but don't expect me to think yourself worthy of being titled as the SEC Elite when this has been Alabama's first truly good season since '92 and it still didn't win an SEC title, when you do win it though I'll give kudos, but to try and boast as it's an accomplishment to beat Auburn 1 out of 7 and with one of the worst teams Auburn has ever fielded in it's history is still going to be pretty funny to me...

Come on little boy.

yes

It will be a lot longer then one, but don't expect me to think yourself worthy of being titled as the SEC Elite when this has been Alabama's first truly good season since '92 and it still didn't win an SEC title, when you do win it though I'll give kudos, but to try and boast as it's an accomplishment to beat Auburn 1 out of 7 and with one of the worst teams Auburn has ever fielded in it's history is still going to be pretty funny to me...

auburn didn't seem too worried that we had some of our worst seasons during their reign over us.....get over it.

Archived