I've held this in as long as I could

AU alum

1?????? That's ancient history now, isn't it???? :) I mean, now it's down to 4.

You know I laughed when he posted that. But the bammers did win so they can crow.

Funny that's all you have to hang your hat on.

How much would you like to bet on this?

I said six and I mean six. Would you care to make a bet on that?

Come on little boy.

Alright, show your hand. Tubby thought that six you speak of, would give him another year at auburn. I think we all know how that turned out.

So when I show you the six, what is the bet? There has to be something on the line.

You have no bowl, no coach and no direction. All you have is six and team lowder. Again if you feel you have accomplished anything this year then prove it.

You still have no title since 1999 and you think you can talk smack about anything?

yes

Which is why no one takes you or any other Alabama fans with a superiority complex here seriously :thumbsup:

Hey I went through six years of you guys, surely you can take my one

It will be a lot longer then one, but don't expect me to think yourself worthy of being titled as the SEC Elite when this has been Alabama's first truly good season since '92 and it still didn't win an SEC title, when you do win it though I'll give kudos, but to try and boast as it's an accomplishment to beat Auburn 1 out of 7 and with one of the worst teams Auburn has ever fielded in it's history is still going to be pretty funny to me...

auburn didn't seem too worried that we had some of our worst seasons during their reign over us.....get over it.

You didn't seem to mind using it as an excuse either, hypocritical much? Like I said win an SEC title and the Alabama program will have my respect, until then, you're not worthy to sniff LSU, Auburn's, Georgia's, or Florida's bootstraps.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived