We did it guys!

saltyone

We collectively willed those scumbag, P.O.S., good for nothing, waste of flesh, motherhumping, gumps to lose tonight. Pat yourselves on the back. May God continue to damn 'bama and the entire Gump Nation. :big:

Geaux Tigers and F*** Bama!

Turn out the lights, Tahd, the Party's over!

Eat some humble pie, you houndstooth hat-wearing arrogant losers.

JPW... -31 yds rushing, 2 sacks, and looked incompetant.

Thank you, Utah..you did it with class.

War Eagle!

We collectively willed those scumbag, P.O.S., good for nothing, waste of flesh, motherhumping, gumps to lose tonight. Pat yourselves on the back. May God continue to damn 'bama and the entire Gump Nation. :big:

Thanks, Saltyone.

It is so funny reading the post-game article comments on al.com. Of course they are blaming it all on Andre Smith. Poor Bammers, they can't just accept defeat with their heads held high - has to be someone else to blame for everything.

Before the game they were all bragging about how many total yards (600+) they would rack up, and saying how embarrassing and demeaning it was to "have" to play an undeserving, non-BCS team from the lowly Mountain West.

John Parker Wilson: 8 sacks, -31 yards rushing, 2 INTs.

Utah is 13-0, just like we were in 2004. And they don't stand a chance of being voted #1 either (unless the A/P does it, but they will lobby for their darling USC).

now see we can agree on something, war da*n utes!!!!!!

I took a few things from the game:

1. Once $atan got his "Coach of the Year" award, he quit - he got what he was after.

2. The AP should rescind the "Coach of the Year" award and give it to someone deserving.

3. In our loss to the Turds, we clearly knocked the fight out of them - they weren't able to win after that.

4. It's still great to be an Auburn Tiger!

War Damn Eagle!

I took a few things from the game:

1. Once $atan got his "Coach of the Year" award, he quit - he got what he was after.

INCORRECT. Saint Sabban truly cares about these players and about the University of Alabama, where he "will not be the coach." :roflol:

2. The AP should rescind the "Coach of the Year" award and give it to someone deserving.

CORRECT. I hereby nominate Huston Nutt.

3. In our loss to the Turds, we clearly knocked the fight out of them - they weren't able to win after that.

CORRECT. Also further proof that Sabban was hired for one reason... to beat Auburn.

4. It's still great to be an Auburn Tiger!

CORRECT. The worst day as a Tiger is better than the best day as a Turd.

Wow, this may be the saddest thread of all.

Two fanbases who saw their team get spanked by UA contributing to a "we did it" thread because somebody else beat Bama.

Nice.

Two fanbases who saw their team get spanked by UA contributing to a "we did it" thread because somebody else beat Bama.

Nice.

Just can't give up that self induced arrogance, can you?

Nice.

Typical Bammmer...just pull out that self induced arrogance.

Not sure you even know how to use self-induced. But at least you used it incorrectly...twice.

I'm not sure that you currently hold the "Judge of the King's English" scepter. You probably shouldn't comment on others' use of language. Your own last post had multiple errors.

Here's a statement for you to use your red pen on:

"Bama is the only team in the U.S. that can be 12-2 and still suck."

Not sure you even know how to use self-induced. But at least you used it incorrectly...twice.

I'm not sure that you currently hold the "Judge of the King's English" scepter. You probably shouldn't comment on others' use of language. Your own last post had multiple errors.

Here's a statement for you to use your red pen on:

"Bama is the only team in the U.S. that can be 12-2 and still suck."

That was the best post ever!!!!!! :roflol::roflol:

I would have felt sorry for him by now, But he won't shut up. :no:

He just keeps digging!

Nice.

i remember the past 6 years we would be ridiculed for a thread like this. anytime we celebrated that somebody beat AU we would be ridiculed to no end.

Nice.

i remember the past 6 years we would be ridiculed for a thread like this. anytime we celebrated that somebody beat AU we would be ridiculed to no end.

And what are you and BG doing now exactly?

But you two claim to have more class righhht? But I'm sure you weren't making and accusations !

You weren't implying just asking, I suppose!

Nice.

But you two claim to have more class righhht? But I'm sure you weren't making and accusations !

i bet you're not very good at connect the dots either, are you?

Nice.

i bet you're not very good at connect the dots either, are you?

Nope ! But I'm apparently better than you a getting sarcasm

Nice.

I can think of about forty-two reasons to ridicule you already. You spend all of your time posting on a rivals' message board where 98% of the posters hate you and call you such pet names as "douchenozzle" and "limpswithneedle". You brag incessantly about all kinds of stupid things and constantly spout off how bright you are. Your mother never told you about the virtue of being seen and not heard. You pull for the team that gave us Gumptards, Joe Willy in pantyhose, the Magical Weaving Snake, eleven sacks, the booster-who-falls-upstairs, houndstooth ballcaps (rumored to exist, huh BG?), "coonasses", Pearl Harbor and 9-11 (LAMO!), textbookgate, and bricks through the window of a 10 win coach, strippergate, Fran-who-ran, the guy that couldn't sit straight, "let's fire Pennington....Brody will get 'em next year", "let's fire Capps", "he's a Bama lean", a school record-breaking senior QB who absolutely sucks, student athletes parking in the cracklot, police car windows kicked out, and a host of other great moments. A'ight?

36-0 against the worst AU team you will see in your lifetime. The game was such a joke that you don't really even have bragging rights.

Let us not forget Kissin' Colette and the the lack of knowledge of your own Fight Song... :cheer:

Nice.

I can think of about forty-two reasons to ridicule you already. You spend all of your time posting on a rivals' message board where 98% of the posters hate you and call you such pet names as "douchenozzle" and "limpswithneedle". You brag incessantly about all kinds of stupid things and constantly spout off how bright you are. Your mother never told you about the virtue of being seen and not heard. You pull for the team that gave us Gumptards, Joe Willy in pantyhose, the Magical Weaving Snake, eleven sacks, the booster-who-falls-upstairs, houndstooth ballcaps (rumored to exist, huh BG?), "coonasses", Pearl Harbor and 9-11 (LAMO!), textbookgate, and bricks through the window of a 10 win coach, strippergate, Fran-who-ran, the guy that couldn't sit straight, "let's fire Pennington....Brody will get 'em next year", "let's fire Capps", "he's a Bama lean", a school record-breaking senior QB who absolutely sucks, student athletes parking in the cracklot, police car windows kicked out, and a host of other great moments. A'ight?

36-0 against the worst AU team you will see in your lifetime. The game was such a joke that you don't really even have bragging rights.

Outstanding summation. :thumbsup:

oh yes,

" :thumbsdown: anburn "

ah, the memories...

Didn't Tubberville used to coach there?

"Shut up Bo Jason."

"I feel y'all's pain."

Archived