We did it guys!

saltyone

36-0 against the worst AU team you will see in your lifetime. The game was such a joke that you don't really even have bragging rights.

I guess you can go ahead and give back the 2000, 2003, 2004, and 2006 wins against Bama if that's how we're gonna judge it.

Funny how Bama's losing 8-9 games a year in some of those seasons and you guys kept going on and on about how it didn't matter. Now let Auburn suck ONE year...and the win doesn't count.

36-0.

36-0 against the worst AU team you will see in your lifetime. The game was such a joke that you don't really even have bragging rights.

I guess you can go ahead and give back the 2000, 2003, 2004, and 2006 wins against Bama if that's how we're gonna judge it.

Funny how Bama's losing 8-9 games a year in some of those seasons and you guys kept going on and on about how it didn't matter. Now let Auburn suck ONE year...and the win doesn't count.

36-0.

ONE out of SEVEN years.

Enjoy it and be certain to show up for your ass beating at JH next year. We'll be there.

36-0.

Well, the reason uat is getting such grief over beating a 5-7 auburn team, is because the higher the win totals in a season for auburn, the less likely uat is to win. It's a statistical fact. In our six in a row, uat won 10 games twice, yet still couldn't beat us. It took a 5 win auburn team for uat to break the streak.

36-0.

Well, the reason uat is getting such grief over beating a 5-7 auburn team, is because the higher the win totals in a season for auburn, the less likely uat is to win. It's a statistical fact. In our six in a row, uat won 10 games twice, yet still couldn't beat us. It took a 5 win auburn team for uat to break the streak.

You just told me that auburn is more likely to beat alabama when auburn is having a good season instead of a bad one.

Awesome.

Water is also wet.

No, I think he told you Auburn is likely to beat Alabama no matter what kind of year you guys are having but Alabama is less likely to win if Auburn is successful.

No, I think he told you Auburn is likely to beat Alabama no matter what kind of year you guys are having but Alabama is less likely to win if Auburn is successful.

And that would be inaccurate.

Besides, trying to discount a win over a 5-7 AU team while making a huge deal out of the 6 years prior is a freaking joke. All I heard for 6 years was "excuses don't count, probation doesn't matter, you can suck but a win is a win is a win." In 4 of those 6 years, Alabama went 4-9, 6-6, 6-7, and 7-6. NOT ONCE did Auburn blow us out, not ONCE did they win by 36 points. But all those wins counted. All those wins were a HUUUUUGE deal. Even in our 4-9 year when you beat us by 5 points.

Now that Auburn had a s***ty season, our win doesn't count.

I was just saying that I thought what you was just saying he was saying wasn't what I thought he was saying and that I thought I thought better thoughts than your thoughts about his thoughts, I think.

I could care less about what was happening during the games. Alabama won. That sucks. We won the previous six. That was great. I'm ready for Auburn to win the next one.

Enjoy it and be certain to show up for your ass beating at JH next year. We'll be there.

Yeah, that's what yall were sayin before the 08 season too.

Looks like your blind squirrel found it's one nut.

At least they had you rooting for them during the Sugar Bowl :)

That was bittersweet. I did want bama to win for the sec, but laughed rather hard when it was all over.

That was bittersweet. I did want bama to win for the sec, but laughed rather hard when it was all over.

Its cool, at least we didn't have to wait until AU's last two games to laugh at you guys though.

Archived