Ok....time to shift towards our ladies

autigeremt

We need this win before we take on UT and Bama.

yep. Pretty good chance that a win cold put us in the top 5. #1 UCONN and #2 North Carolina play each other monday night, which should be an incredible game. One of those has to lose. Ready for the pigs....

If Auburn wins today they should move up and that would set up a show down against UT. I think if Fortner and the ladies manage a win over Tennessee that would make the pollsters and ESPN open their eyes in a hurry.

Something tells me this could be a trap game... with us hosting a bad Bama team on Thursday before the big game against the Lady Vols. Plus, it's Arky's Pack the house day, and Bud Walton is never an easy place to play. http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/ViewArti...;DB_OEM_ID=6100

But I have faith that Coach Nell and the gals will pull it out! As long as we get the "W" I'm happy!

tigers led by as many as 15 in the first half...reduced to 4 at the half. Hopefully we get a big second half and open it up a bit..

Lady tigers defeat arkansas 70-61 to move to 18-0 on the season. Next up... uat thursday night at Auburn. uat lost by 30 to ole miss today... and is 12-7 on the season. game vs. uat thursday night is televised...I believe on FSN..

WAR EAGLE!!!!!

8:00CT tip off. Let's get the place rockin' for em.

Archived