Bryce Brown May Visit AU!

WarDamn57

According to an article on Scout the number one RB prospect in the country is seriously looking at Auburn, and will likely plan a visit to AU. He's on vacation right now, and wouldn't visit this weekend. Brown is not going to sign with anyone on National Signing of Letter Intent Day, he is going to take his time to make an informed decsision. He would be visiting Auburn right after signing day, and his coach was quoted saying, "Bryce is seriously considering Auburn."

Auburn is also getting an official visit from the No. 9 RB in the country, Oku, this weekend.

What I want to know is WHY THE %@!$ HASN'T AUBURN EXTENDED AN OFFER TO BRYCE BROWN????!!!!!!!!!!

http://auburn.scout.com/2/834595.html

My only guess on why offers aren't extended until the prospect meets with coaches is the Cecil Collins effect. Need ot make sure you have a good person/student as well as an athlete.

I hope we do this. Seems CTT did.

BTW, I know absolutley nothing about the character or qualities of any of our recruits... I am speculating as to why any school would procede with caution.

My only guess on why offers aren't extended until the prospect meets with coaches is the Cecil Collins effect. Need ot make sure you have a good person/student as well as an athlete.

I hope we do this. Seems CTT did.

BTW, I know absolutley nothing about the character or qualities of any of our recruits... I am speculating as to why any school would procede with caution.

I hope he does come to visit this with Oku also going to be in tow. It might put alittle pressure and we get Oku at least thinking if he accepts first he could snag the spot.

Bryce Brown would be huge! I had heard that he was very seriously considering Auburn, which is great, but I won't hold my breath.

I want Oku at Auburn! He may not be the best RB in the country, but I do believe he's in the top 5. Maybe, just maybe, we can sway him. To pick up Oku, or Brown for that matter, would, along with the potential for Rollison, and Lutz, make this year's offensive class one of the best in this decade.

Emory Blake and Aubrey Phillips would be real nice too.

Ryan

That would be awesome if he comes. Good job by the staff if they pull that off. Could you imagine what our state would be like if Chizik and Co. can pull in guys like Saban does? Be like NFLer's all over the place! That would be so cool.

Anyway, I think Bryce will go to Miami... I think he likes the idea of playing with his brother.

Although Scout reports that Brown is interested in Auburn, I've seen no other atticles of statements that he is. In fact. ESPN reports that he's in Nebraska through signing day and has no plans to visit us. I wish it weren't true but it appears that it is. He would be a huge pickup and things can and do happen. I hope we get either Oku or him. WDE!

Although Scout reports that Brown is interested in Auburn, I've seen no other atticles of statements that he is. In fact. ESPN reports that he's in Nebraska through signing day and has no plans to visit us. I wish it weren't true but it appears that it is. He would be a huge pickup and things can and do happen. I hope we get either Oku or him. WDE!

On a post in the football forum there is a recruiting article also mentioning Nebraska trip but stating he might make visit to auburn this weekend.

On a post in the football forum there is a recruiting article also mentioning Nebraska trip but stating he might make visit to auburn this weekend.

No, there is no chance it will be this weekend. He is vacationing in Nebraska with his uncle. Apparently if Brown visits, it would be after signing day. Oku will be in Auburn this weekend though.

He has two visits left and four schools he is going to choose from according to rivals. So we have a 50% chance or better he at least comes in to visit. I would love to have him but we wont know anything until after signing day. Another Terrell Pryor. Anyway, I like Oku almost as much lets hope he likes his visit.

...He is vacationing in Nebraska with his uncle. ...

Something about this statement that just ain't right. Who the heck "vacations" in Nebraska -- in January, no less? I mean, shouldn't he be in school somewhere?

Something about this statement that just ain't right. Who the heck "vacations" in Nebraska -- in January, no less? I mean, shouldn't he be in school somewhere?

I was thinking the exact same thing! Corn isn't even season, for crying out loud!!

That would be awesome if he comes. Good job by the staff if they pull that off. Could you imagine what our state would be like if Chizik and Co. can pull in guys like Saban does?

Yeah! Maybe we can reel Brown in just like $aban reeled in Noel Devine and Joe McKnight. Oh, wait..... :no:

My thought was he had family there. But um, isn't it likely that school is in session? Who gets vacation in late January?

My thought was he had family there. But um, isn't it likely that school is in session? Who gets vacation in late January?

i just checked out his schools schedule on their website. they've been in session since what looks to be since the 3rd of january. my only justification of this is the fact that its 2nd semester senior year. I had two classes that mattered for anything my 2nd semester, English and Economics. A week or two off from school with assignments given in advance wouldnt have been that difficult to handle. It's even possible that he finished up with his classes in the fall semester.

On Sportscall in Auburn, they said he's already graduated.

Man I miss sportscall! Do the same guys do it still? They used to do it on Friday afternoons on the top of Bourbon street bar, outside. $2.00 margarita's and $2.00 corona's. PLUS, free pizza! Those are some fond memories!

On Sportscall in Auburn, they said he's already graduated.

Man I miss sportscall! Do the same guys do it still? They used to do it on Friday afternoons on the top of Bourbon street bar, outside. $2.00 margarita's and $2.00 corona's. PLUS, free pizza! Those are some fond memories!

They still move around from one cool place to another. If you're out of radio range, you can get them same time as always (4-6 PM Monday thru Friday), at sportscallonline.com.

Archived