In the next 10 years, who wins more SEC Titles?

SouthLink02

SEC Titles  

65 members have voted

1. 1. In the next 10 years, who wins more SEC Titles?

• Alabama
    • Auburn

• 2 weeks later...

Auburn.....because Alabama hasn't proved they can win it yet. Auburn has one in the last 5 years.

Party lines in tow. ;)

• 3 months later...

Obviously this vote is going to go straight down party lines.

And it wouldn't go down party lines on a Bama board? Get real!

I've held the title of "Best Hugger" for 5 years running at summer camp. Of course the reward is a mixed bag...I get a cabin all to myself. The honor is nice, but it gets lonely.

May be a tie in the next ten years, too.

Good call. LSU wins the other eight. B)

Somebody sprinkled a little crack on their gumbo today didn't they?

No, I did, however, sprinkle some on my :corndog: . A pre-game ritual before heading into any LSU venue

I've held the title of "Best Hugger" for 5 years running at summer camp. Of course the reward is a mixed bag...I get a cabin all to myself. The honor is nice, but it gets lonely.

Boy Scout camp?

No, I did, however, sprinkle some on my :corndog: . A pre-game ritual before heading into any LSU venue

Geaux, :lmao::lmao: , I've got to give you today's MVP! Congratulations!!!! Absolutely Hilarious!!!

Boy Scout camp?

No, it's a special persons camp. Think Stuart Smalley meets Richard Simmons Camp. Don't hate. He finally got the camp administrators to let him attend without the little blue helmet. Besides, people LIKE him, gosh darn it.

:roflol: Finally a corndog admits it! :poke:

• 1 month later...

I know the topic is old-ish, but this is a great question. I don't think Chizik OR $aban will be here in 10 years. So the question is really tough. Looking at both teams right now, I guess you'd say that Bama's young guys have looked better than Auburn's (to this point) so they're in a better spot to win one in 4-5 years. Neither team is a threat for the next two (my opinion). So five years in, I'll take Bama. Then it becomes an institutional question... at which point, I'll take Auburn. I'll go out on a limb and say 2-1 good guys.

I know the topic is old-ish, but this is a great question. I don't think Chizik OR $aban will be here in 10 years. So the question is really tough. Looking at both teams right now, I guess you'd say that Bama's young guys have looked better than Auburn's (to this point) so they're in a better spot to win one in 4-5 years. Neither team is a threat for the next two (my opinion). So five years in, I'll take Bama. Then it becomes an institutional question... at which point, I'll take Auburn. I'll go out on a limb and say 2-1 good guys.

You "guess" you could say that? Don't get too emphatic on us.

• 2 weeks later...

Having not coached a game at Auburn, it's hard to say what Chizik will do. Having said that, I don't believe that Saban will be at Alabama for 10 years!

Archived