Congrats to the ladies: SEC Champs!

TitanTiger

Amen, Titan! Awesome job by our fans, too!

No. 7 Tigers Defeat Arkansas, 94-57

The Tigers finished 12-0 at home this season.

Don't know about the atmosphere, but the box score showed attendance at a shade over 5600. Not bad considering the snow today and the tornadoes the day before.

I was in Auburn today visiting family and we went to the game. I can’t say how large the crowd was compared to others but the fans in attendance were very supportive. It was a very good atmosphere. With it being the last home game the senior day ceremony was after the game complete with a jumbo tron message from and introduction of each senior. It was the best senior day ceremony I’ve seen and as far as I could tell everyone stayed for the ceremony.

Auburn vs. Arkansas Photo Gallery

Great going ladies. You'll forever be a highlight in the history of AU athletics, but you've got more history to make. Go get 'em gals!

WDE

WAR DAMN EAGLE GIRLS!!! It's nice to see my ladies getting some love now go get that NC!

I think this is our first SEC regular season title since the late '80s or so...good job, ladies!

Congrats to the TIGERS! GREAT job Ladies. Now, go get some more titles and bring home more Championships for AU ! ! ! !

Archived