Biggest Day in Men's Basketball in 6 years

Justin5

WAR EAGLE!!!!

Having trouble finding what time the game is and whether or not it is televised. Anybody got the knowledge I need?

WAR EAGLE!!!!

Having trouble finding what time the game is and whether or not it is televised. Anybody got the knowledge I need?

9:45pm EST Whatever station carries your Raycom games.

WAR EAGLE!!!!

9:45pm EST Whatever station carries your Raycom games.

Appreciated

I won't be able to watch or listen as I will be traveling somewhere in Taiwan at the time.

Something tells me now that we finally have some fan support, there is a major letdown coming. I hope I'm wrong, though I doubt it.

I won't be able to watch or listen as I will be traveling somewhere in Taiwan at the time.

Something tells me now that we finally have some fan support, there is a major letdown coming. I hope I'm wrong, though I doubt it.

Good God, man. Cast your negativity aside for one day. One day! I will pray for you.

As Shirley Manson would say, "He's only happy when it rains!".

These guys are playing lights out. It will be a tough one but I know they will give it their all. I look for a big win.

One good thing of hope for the day is Florida did not look good against Arkansas. My vison could also be blurred from watching such good ball from the big east and big twelve. Hope today is just as good for games as yesterday.

Seriously - why even post this? I dont think anyone here cares to hear about your travels or your negativity. :puke:

Seriously - why even post this? I dont think anyone here cares to hear about your travels or your negativity. :puke:

Hasn't stopped him yet or helped him see the light and leave.

How does one say "Roll Tide" in Chinese? B)

Why are you an ass?

I just think it's funny that this is the biggest game in 6 years, when this is clearly not a "get in" game. The biggest game in 6 years... (assume we some how win) then tomorrow is the biggest game in 6 years. Then assume they somehow win again, Sunday is the biggest game in 6 years. Oh wait... Saturday would be the biggest game in 1 day and Sunday the biggest game in... 1 day.

I'm thinking Mississippi State will take the SEC Tournament this year and surprise everybody. Just my prediction.

On the bright side, USC and UK lost today. But seeing that USC had an identical SEC record and a better overall record and a lot of the media is claiming they may now be 'out' I am sure that means we are 'in' with a UF win - right guys? Ahhh, the debating will go away once we lose today.

I just think it's funny that this is the biggest game in 6 years, when this is clearly not a "get in" game. The biggest game in 6 years... (assume we some how win) then tomorrow is the biggest game in 6 yeras. Then assume they somehow win again, Sunday is the biggest game in 6 yeras. Oh wait... Saturday would be the biggest game in 1 day and Sunday the biggest game in... 1 day.

I'm thinking Mississippi State will take the SEC Tournament this year and surprise everybody. Just my prediction.

On the bright side, USC and UK lost today. But seeing that USC had an identical SEC record and a better overall record and a lot of the media is claiming they may now be 'out' I am sure that means we are 'in' with a UF win - right guys? Ahhh, the debating will go away once we lose today.

I see prayer doesn't work on the devil

I just think it's funny that this is the biggest game in 6 years, when this is clearly not a "get in" game. The biggest game in 6 years... (assume we some how win) then tomorrow is the biggest game in 6 years. Then assume they somehow win again, Sunday is the biggest game in 6 years. Oh wait... Saturday would be the biggest game in 1 day and Sunday the biggest game in... 1 day.

You are by and large the biggest Bammer on this board. Don't post again after we smack the Gators around tonight.

If Auburn somehow wins tonight, I'll be the first to congratulate (when I have internet - I won't even know the outcome until tonight (Saturday morning in the US). UF is just a good team and it's hard to beat Donovan when the pressure is on.

It's a loooooong road to the NCAA tourny. It is much greater than tonight, but tonight is just another step along the way.

You are by and large the biggest Bammer on this board. Don't post again after we smack the Gators around tonight.

fixed that for you.

I just don't understand why you have to come into a thread just to be a douche and throw your negative BS around. No one was making grandiose claims. Joe Lunardi from ESPN is saying that now he thinks the winner of the UF-AU game is in. Stop sticking your butt into things acting like Mr. Objective when you're really just a sourpuss that likes to annoy people for fun.

War Eagle guys!!!! We arent in yet. but tonights win was HUGE!!! My friends who are Big East guys joined me in watching it.

Something tells me now that we finally have some fan support, there is a major letdown coming.

good call chump. can't wait to see more of your deep basketball intellect.

If Auburn somehow wins tonight, I'll be the first to congratulate....

You predicted an LSU win in the last game of the season. Why not show back up in that thread and admit that your thinking was debunked and your atrocious reasoning was wrong instead of starting up another round of stupidity here?

Archived