RideYellow

Tiger Al

Hello all!

On 20 June Bay Minette, Al. will be hosting a charity event called RideYellow. It is to benefit the Lance Armstrong Foundation and the University of South Alabama’s Children’s and Women’s Hospital – the USS HOPE, which is a cancer treatment center for children in Mobile, Al.

I will be riding in this event and have the AUsome privilege to be doing so in honor of Mr. John Grant, better known at AUNation as oldautiger! He has battled prostate cancer and much of that was chronicled HERE.

I would like to invite anyone who cycles to ride in the event. There are several rides of varying distances. I would also invite everyone to donate to this noble and worthy cause. If you'd like to do that, there are several options you can choose from. You may donate in memory of someone who died of cancer, in honor of someone diagnosed with it or in support of someone riding in the event like me, Alan McManis.

A disclaimer: All donations go through PayPal to the two charities. The only things the riders get are the satisfaction of being part of a great cause and sore legs! Oh, and a T-shirt!

Below are the pertinent links.

RideYellow

USA Children's and Women's Hospital-USS Hope

Lance Armstrong Foundation

Thanks everybody and wish me and all of the riders good weather and good luck!

War Eagle!!!

Archived