Lache Seastrunk

l1tay2

Notice at the end of the article he states that he has a plan and its going to be funny. This kid is about as loose as they come.

It also states that Lache was recently timed at 4.25 in the 40. Blazing.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/recruiting/football/news/story?id=4324216

Obviously he's a good RB, I would like to see him wearing the orange and blue of AU.

yeh a friend told me he dazzled everyone at the texas 7 on 7 camp.

Notice at the end of the article he states that he has a plan and its going to be funny. This kid is about as loose as they come.

He impresses me as a kid who seems to have his head together...as well as being a lightning bolt on the field. I hope we get him. I think his personality will be a lot of fun to watch when he gets to the national (college/pros) stage.

...but I think there will be a lot of people/schools not laughing when he finally commits! B)

He impresses me as a kid who seems to have his head together...as well as being a lightning bolt on the field. I hope we get him. I think his personality will be a lot of fun to watch when he gets to the national (college/pros) stage.

...but I think there will be a lot of people/schools not laughing when he finally commits! B)

I am really scared that he is not going to committ to Auburn.....I think most people are expecting him to......So if he committs to Auburn, what would be funny about that when everyone is really expecting him to? I just don't trust 17 and 18 year old kids these days.....You know how they like to play games with all the hat switching and all that.....They love the attention..And I guarantee if he does pick another team and he was just playing Auburn, a lot of people is going to come out and talk about how classless he is...

I am really scared that he is not going to committ to Auburn.....I think most people are expecting him to......So if he committs to Auburn, what would be funny about that when everyone is really expecting him to? I just don't trust 17 and 18 year old kids these days.....You know how they like to play games with all the hat switching and all that.....They love the attention..And I guarantee if he does pick another team and he was just playing Auburn, a lot of people is going to come out and talk about how classless he is...

There is a very good chance he is NOT going to pick Auburn. The good news is we are at least in the thick

of his recruitment. Getting guys like this makes your class. He is a game changer. These guys are tough to get...especially steering them away from Texas or LSU. We will see!!

There is a very good chance he is NOT going to pick Auburn. The good news is we are at least in the thick

of his recruitment. Getting guys like this makes your class. He is a game changer. These guys are tough to get...especially steering them away from Texas or LSU. We will see!!

Texas is behind LSU, and LSU is behind Auburn. Jen Seastrunk (his Aunt, I think) went on a big rant on a Texas board because they were roasting him for not going to their camp.

I don't know how he can make his choice "funny". Even if he chooses LSU, doing something "funny" about something like this sounds tasteless to me

Texas is behind LSU, and LSU is behind Auburn. Jen Seastrunk (his Aunt, I think) went on a big rant on a Texas board because they were roasting him for not going to their camp.

I don't know how he can make his choice "funny". Even if he chooses LSU, doing something "funny" about something like this sounds tasteless to me

Maybe he thinks the hat trick is funny. :P Maybe he thinks no one has ever done that. :o Or maybe he thinks he can do it better than anyone else, after all he is a 5***** :P

Maybe he thinks the hat trick is funny. :P Maybe he thinks no one has ever done that. :o Or maybe he thinks he can do it better than anyone else, after all he is a 5***** :P

I can promise you one thing: you won't be laughing when he takes the field for his All-American game sporting one of these bad boys...

A shirt I proudly own

001-10040_1.jpg

001-10040_3.jpg

Maybe he thinks it'll be funny when several nationally ranked O-linemen he's recruited line up behind him in their Auburn hats after the Army All-Star game... :rolleyes:

I can promise you one thing: you won't be laughing when he takes the field for his All-American game sporting one of these bad boys...

A shirt I proudly own

001-10040_1.jpg

001-10040_3.jpg

I dont think i would let people know about that shirt

Archived