Global Warming Question

TMAN34

I would like to know how many idiots and psychotic morons we have here.

Just put a poll up asking who voted for George Bush in 2004. Should answer your question quite easily

I personally don't think global warming is true, but then again you can skew numbers to support either side. Some wackos would still be screaming it in the middle of an ice age and some would be denying it on beachfront property in Omaha.

Global Warming exists. Global Cooling exists at other times. The Earth warms and cools.

There is climate change, but whether it is manmade (and what percentage of it is manmade) is reasonable to doubt.

Yes, I'm guilty. I farted towards Al Gore's general GPS coordinates. :OnTheCan: White beans, pinto beans, butter beans, baked beans - hey, I'm a beanatarian. B)

Who in here believes in Global Warming? I would like to know how many idiots and psychotic morons we have here.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/environment/article6891362.ece

There is good reason to reduce carbon dioxide emissions. A climate changing mechanism exists, and its exact effects are hard to pinpoint. It should be considered an unknown risk. But global warming is used as a mechanism to control people and energy production.

The solution to global warming is using nuclear power. But the goals of this administration and the left isn't reduction in global warming, it is capping human energy production. They do not trust people with cheap, abundant energy.

The solution to global warming is using nuclear power. But the goals of this administration and the left isn't reduction in global warming, it is capping human energy production. They do not trust people with cheap, abundant energy.

Yep. They won't allow new nuclear plants, and they won't allow new oil refineries that would be more efficient, and they won't allow new coal plants that would be more efficient that older ones.

What's your thought on Global Warming, SLink?

The same as they have always been.

I have no idea.

Something that should be stated more by about 99% of this country on such issues.

I have no idea.

Something that should be stated more by about 99% of this country on such issues.

If 99% of the country has no idea, then why does a large portion support candidates that would tax the hell out of us to prevent something that they have no idea whether it is exists or not. Why are they blindly following those candidates?

I have no idea.

If 99% of the country has no idea, then why does a large portion support candidates that would tax the hell out of us to prevent something that they have no idea whether it is exists or not. Why are they blindly following those candidates?

For the same reason they would elect a moron like Bush for a 2nd term?

Who knows

I have no idea.

Who knows

Deflection.

I have no idea.

Who knows

Who is the bigger moron? Someone who voted for Bush in 2004, or someone who voted for John Kerry? I think it's best to slam the Dems for having such a candidate as Kerry.

I have no idea.

Who knows

Who is the bigger moron? Someone who voted for Bush in 2004, or someone who voted for John Kerry? I think it's best to slam the Dems for having such a candidate as Kerry.

Bush

But Kerry was bad, I will admit that

I have no idea.

Who knows

Deflection.

No, I actually meant that....I really don't know.

I don't know why the public majority does a lot of things

I have no idea.

Who knows

Deflection.

No, I actually meant that....I really don't know.

I don't know why the public majority does a lot of things

The deflection was the part about people electing Bush. That had no bearing on the question asked.

The correct answer of "who knows" was fine.

The deflection was the part about people electing Bush. That had no bearing on the question asked.

The correct answer of "who knows" was fine.

That wasn't a deflection. That was just an example of me not knowing why the public does something.

Yep. They won't allow new nuclear plants, and they won't allow new oil refineries that would be more efficient, and they won't allow new coal plants that would be more efficient that older ones.

New oil refineries are not being built because of the oil companies. Matter of fact, they bought independant refineries and shut them down.

New oil refineries are not being built because of the oil companies. Matter of fact, they bought independant refineries and shut them down.

Got a link?

Here's mine: refineries face shutdowns

Who in here believes in Global Warming? I would like to know how many idiots and psychotic morons we have here.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/environment/article6891362.ece

While I have made my views on the man caused 'Climate Change' scam very clear, I think I'd have gone a different way in starting out a thread in this manner.

But I agree, you've got to be very ignorant or very naive to buy into Climate Change.

( And, on a side note, voting for Bush in '00 or '04 made a world of common sense. Gore or Kerry would have only brought Obama like disaster to us earlier. )

It should be about pollution reduction! If you reduce/cease pollution, the rest takes care of itself.

Politics will destroy what's best for the American people.

Got a link?

http://www.rawstory.com/news/2005/Group_Internal_memos_show_oil_companies_limited_refineries_to_drive_up__0907.html

Got a link?

http://www.rawstory.com/news/2005/Group_Internal_memos_show_oil_companies_limited_refineries_to_drive_up__0907.html

This article was very disingenuous. What would you do with a surplus capacity that costs money to maintain? They're not in business to provide the goat mobile with discount gas.

Archived