He's one of yours

BamaGrad03

...just sayin.

We won't even get into the idiocy of the Bama part he did. But how bout something as simple as TURNING THE FREAKING MUSIC DOWN AND STOP YELLING!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMcNqvuas3w

Bitch about it on a Bama site. :wavey:

Easy my Auburn brother please don't say anything that may upset BG.

Respectfully Woody :big:

...just sayin.

We won't even get into the idiocy of the Bama part he did. But how bout something as simple as TURNING THE FREAKING MUSIC DOWN AND STOP YELLING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bitch about it on a Bama site. :wavey:

Oh I wasn't bitching...trust me.

I'm glad he's one of yours.

And you jest, but you don't want me to leave and you know it.

I can't get the video to load at the hospital or on my iphone, but I'll watch it later. The percentages say we are going to have them on both sides.

I did see a ward of the state picking up trash on the side of the road on the way to work the other day. And she was wearing a bama cap. And to make a preemptive strike against BG, it was a bama hat and not a braves hat. It had the little tail at the top of the A. Traffic was just flowing to fast for me to get my phone ready in time to get a picture.

You'll get no argument with me here. Youtube is littered with Alabama idiots who've shamed me and my Bama folks.

But y'all do your part in finding those gems, I have to do mine. :)

"100+ K seat stadiums aren't our concern. Beating the 11 on the field will be. And we will." - AURaptor 11-28-09

txtfo.gif

Auburn whipped Bammer's @$$ for 58 minutes, we just didn't finish the job. We won't let that happen again.

That dude wasn't all bad. Clothes were colored coordinated, had all his teeth and was not sporting a mullet...

:P

I'd take this guy 100-1 over most turd fans I've seen. It would take a whole room of bammers to total 32 teeth and only 1 to find the mullet. Long live Billy Ray Cyrus.

And this guy is somewhat entertaining especially when he addresses the turd nation.

"100+ K seat stadiums aren't our concern. Beating the 11 on the field will be. And we will." - AURaptor 11-28-09

txtfo.gif

Auburn whipped Bammer's @$$ for 58 minutes, we just didn't finish the job. We won't let that happen again.

58 minutes isn't good enough...football games last 60 minutes, just sayin. :poke::big:

...just sayin.

He is one of ours ... but his mocking portrayal of the typical uat fan was pretty funny & spot on! :thumbsup:

Archived