I mean you just can't beat the comedy

BoJtrueAUman

I wonder if his Jesus is short and cusses a lot.

Hopefully, She doesn't wear short, short shorts.

"I bought my Auburn flag because I went to Auburn University and Love it - you bought your bama flag because you went to Walmart"

"I bought my Auburn flag because I went to Auburn University and Love it - you bought your bama flag because you went to Walmart got your tattoo at some dive in Dothan because you couldn't get into college."

Fixed it for you.

I wonder if his Jesus is short and cusses a lot.

I find the picture of the Alabama short shorts lady very funny. But I'm Really finding it harder and harder to keep my food down now thanks. :puke: She's starting to freak me out just a little. She looks like she was hit in the a** with a big bag of marbles.

NhFDY.jpg

LMAO I should have known he would go to Wal Mart to see it instead of the museum. How the hell old is that damn cell phone he has, looks like something I had when they first came out,lol!

I didn't know they had cell coverage in the boonies. Is he touching himself in that pic? I agree, I'm assuming that is photoshopped as well. Doesn't WalMart have a shirt policy? And to go with it, that lady with the short shorts has to also be photoshopped.

Feedback from friends in LA was that they had never seen so many fools at and before the game in their life. They said local people were just astonished.

Well no one has ever seen an AU fan at a Championship game.

I went to the SEC championship game in 2004. I also went to the 2004 National Championship game at the Sugar Bowl in 2004.

Well no one has ever seen an AU fan at a Championship game.

I went to the SEC championship game in 2004. I also went to the 2004 National Championship game at the Sugar Bowl in 2004.

(buzzer sound) Oh no, sorry wrong answer. The Orange Bowl was the 2004 NC and the SEC Champ doesn't qualify for the crystal.

Oh no sorry wrong answer? Its as legit as half of your so called claimed championships.

Archived