Auburn vs Kentucky

vatz22au

Amazing home support! Auburn fought back from a once 19-20 point defecit to close it in at Kentuck 53 Auburn 50. Great game to watch!

Amazing home support! Auburn fought back from a once 19-20 point defecit to close it in at Kentuck 53 Auburn 50. Great game to watch!

I missed most of the game. I heard about the last 2 minutes. Was that Sonny Smith on the radio for Auburn?

By the way - War Eagle! Great game!

I missed most of the game. I heard about the last 2 minutes. Was that Sonny Smith on the radio for Auburn?

By the way - War Eagle! Great game!

The whole student section cheered for Sonny two hours before the game when and he came and sat beside Rod.So yes that must have been him on the radio.

Damn shame we couldn't get all the way back up the hill today, but the second half is the kind of ball this team needs to play the rest of the way.

Yep, Sonny on the mike and Ashley Judd behind the Ky bench. The team played great!

Now, what annoys me is that if we can play this well, why lose to Sam freakin' Houston State and Florida International?

It seems like for years, Lebo has fielded teams that play at a level of five points below their opponents. No matter how good or how weak the other guys are, we lose by five. Jeff my lad, the time is growing nigh. Win a bunch before March if you wanna' stay around.

Nice atmosphere (even with all that Royal Blue in the house) and a hard fought comeback. Thank goodness UK can't hit free throws, or this game would have been over long before the half. Auburn did a good job of fighting back, only to fall once again.

Coach Lebo has two months to keep his job (at least in my mind, which may not matter anyway).

Archived