NFL Conference Championships

RunInRed

Who ya got today?

AFC - Colts vs. Jets

I'm going with Peyton Manning and the Colts.

NFC - Saints vs. Vikings

Some thing tells me the Saints dream season ends today. The stars seem to be aligning for Favre.

Manning vs. Favre in Super Bowl XLIV? Talk about made for TV ...

Who ya got today?

AFC - Colts vs. Jets

I'm going with Peyton Manning and the Colts.

NFC - Saints vs. Vikings

Some thing tells me the Saints dream season ends today. The stars seem to be aligning for Favre.

Manning vs. Favre in Super Bowl XLIV? Talk about made for TV ...

I can guess without bias since my Steelers didn't make the playoff's.

I agree, I think the Colts will be too much for the Jets. Although the Jets have a "shut-down" corner in Revis, Peyton will find other receivers.

The Saints and Vikings is a tougher call... I'll give the edge to the Vikings since they've been "hot" lately.

Mi dos centavos.

Right now the Pens & Flyers are in a tight one... hockey in HD rocks.

Not sure what's happened to the flyers this year, but I'm still a huge fan and its always an exciting matchup against the penguins. And i absolutely concur. HOCKEY IN HD ROCKS...

Now, on to the NFL. Since I absolutely detest the saints and the colts, that only leaves two teams that i want to win. VIKINGS and JETS. I simply hate the saints, and hate the colts and especially manning even more.

Hoping the Flyers pull it out... As for football, i'm wanting a Saints Vs Jets Super Bowl. My prediction tho, Colts Vs. Saints

Not sure what's happened to the flyers this year, but I'm still a huge fan and its always an exciting matchup against the penguins.

...nothing wrong with your Flyers, they're 7w-3l in their last 10 games, including the 1 point loss to the Pens today. They could've easily won the game, Gonchar's 2nd goal went between TWO flyers skates to reach the net. The Eagles & Flyers are my 2nd fav. teams in pro. sports.

Back on topic... the Jets are playing better than I expected, up 7-3 with 12+ minutes in the half. But, the Colts are threatening.

Not sure what's happened to the flyers this year, but I'm still a huge fan and its always an exciting matchup against the penguins.

...nothing wrong with your Flyers, they're 7w-3l in their last 10 games, including the 1 point loss to the Pens today. They could've easily won the game, Gonchar's 2nd goal went between TWO flyers skates to reach the net. The Eagles & Flyers are my 2nd fav. teams in pro. sports.

Back on topic... the Jets are playing better than I expected, up 7-3 with 12+ minutes in the half. But, the Colts are threatening.

maybe so, but they dug themselves a huge hole with that major slump earlier in the season and I'll be surprised if we make the playoffs at this point. I was hoping the addition of Chris Pronger would make us a stanley cup contender. Still half the season to go....

Trying to stay on topic...GO JETS...

Other than the fact that he may be perceived as being overexposed, I don't get the Manning hate...unlike little brother, Peyton didn't throw a hissy fit, went to the team that drafted him and took his lumps during that '98 season, but has been great ever since. He's definitely one of the best to ever play the position. If he gets another Super Bowl win, he moves another notch up the ladder.

Vikings-Saints off to the expected fast start...

Well the Saints won. I was hoping the Vikings would win. The Saints got some help from the replay because Meachem trapped the ball and the ball touched the ground but they still ruled it a completion. I hope the Saints lose. They were trying their best to take out Favre by hitting him late and driving him in the ground. One time the Saints player rolled up on the back of Favre's leg. Just a lot of dirty stuff.

Anyways, it was still a good game and now I'll be pulling for the Colts in the Super Bowl.

Vikings have no one but themselves to blame for losing today...too many turnovers. Favre was his usual warrior self, but that INT at the end of regulation was an ill-advised throw. That after a dumb penalty that knocked them out of long FG range.

Kind of like I was rooting for Arizona last year to get to a Super Bowl, I was rooting for the Saints to get to one as well. There is going to be some epic drunkenness in New Orleans tonight.

maybe so, but they dug themselves a huge hole with that major slump earlier in the season and I'll be surprised if we make the playoffs at this point. I was hoping the addition of Chris Pronger would make us a stanley cup contender. Still half the season to go....

Trying to stay on topic...GO JETS...

Say it with me....."Who Dat! Who Dat!"

Archived