AU vs. Clemson (Game 6)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Starting in just a minute or two. Hope the Orange and Blue tigers keep the bats going like they did against USM.

Mummey gets hit by a pitch. Gamache sacrificed him to second. Brian Fletcher rips one down the left field line that scores Mummey. Fletcher at second, no outs for Hunter Morris. 1-0 Auburn

Trooper Taylor is back for tonights game and talked to the team before the game. NICE support from the football program.

Morris singles up the middle to score fletcher... 2-0 Auburn.

AU takes the lead 1-0!! They are talking about Coach Trooper Taylor talking to the team before the game and being at the game. Base hit up the middle, 2-0 Auburn!!!!

Botched hit and run right there, I think? Runner thrown out at 2nd to end the inning.

Botched hit and run right there, I think? Runner thrown out at 2nd to end the inning.

I must have missed an out somewhere, because I can only account for 2 outs in that inning. What did i miss?

clemson gets 2 runners on. 2 outs. Routine fly ball to left and fletcher couldn't find it in the sun. Run scores, and runners at 2nd and 3rd. 2-1

fradejas fields the fly ball to right, as he falls backwards. Wind and sun playing tricks with the ball apparently. Inning over. Going to top of 4th 2-1 Auburn.

Auburn with two on. Fradejas at the plate. Clemson makes a pitching change. 2 outs. still 2-1 Auburn

Mummey doubles to the gap....gamache moves him over to 3rd. Brian fletcher hits it out to straight away center. 4-1 AUBURN..

Archived