The Chappelle Show

tiger88

I love his show!!!!! I've liked every episode but my favorites have been the Mad real world, the Rick James skit, the drug education for children skit, and the early racism in Hollywood skits.(The one with Ed the talking horse) I'M RICH BIATCH!!!!!!!

The Sam Jackson beer stetch was classic. Black Gallagher was pretty good as well. My fav's are the E True Hollywood Stories about Rick James (of course) and Prince. Charlie Murphy is hilarious.

What did the five fingers say to the face??? SLAP, BITCH!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol: Charlie Murphy is awsome!!! Also, another great one-liner off of that show.... "Now get outa here before I cut some bacon off ya back"!!!!! :lol::lol: I don't see how he has stayed on cable with some of the stuff he puts on, but I'm glad he has!!

I think that was what did the 5 fingers say to the face.

I loved the racial draft in nyc as well.

I'M RICH Beeatch!

I think that was what did the 5 fingers say to the face.

I loved the racial draft in nyc as well.

I'M RICH Beeatch!

Yea, I screwed it up. I'll go back and fix it. <_<<_< I couldn't quit thinking about Flipper, the ****** haten dolphin!!! :lol::lol:

I started watching it at first, but I have not watched it too much of the second season. I get to catch it every now and then. Most of the time he is very funny, ala Rick James skits, but there are times when you can tell that he was desperate for some "filler skits". Is everybody ready for the "Nick and Jessica Variety Hour"? Whoopie! :blink::rolleyes:

Absolutely Hillarious!!! THE FUNNIEST SHOW ON TV!! I just bought "Chappelle Show Series 1 Uncensored" on DVD and it is worth every penny. It has an entire DVD of outtakes from the show that will make you cry they are so funny.

If you ever miss a show you can go to the comedy central website and they have clips of each skit....I watch Rick James/Charlie Murphy skits at least once a day.

Here is the link:

Comedy Central-Chappelle Show

slap.gif

Thanks Slink.. Thats cool..

I really didn't think last night was that great.

anyway.. IM RICH BI$%CH

WAR EAGLE FOREVER

I've seen about 5 or six episodes, most of them recent and they all seemed pretty darned hilarious to me. You can't always hit a home run when you do a weekly comedy show.

Unfortunately last night I got caught up in one of my other tv vices, watching the world poker tour on the travel channel, and missed chapel last night.

10 back to back shows of the 2nd season are on right now.

WAR EAGLE

I forgot and missed it!!! I think I'm just gonna buy the 1st season cd.

The Lil' Jon sketches have caught on with a lot of my friends. Every day, at least once, you hear:

YYYEAAAHH!!

HA-WHATTTTT??? and

O-KAYYYYY!!!

One of my favorites is the sketch where a guy pitches a movie to Dave at a restaurant and Dave's mind wanders off.

"I wonder what Arsenio Hall's doing right now..."

"Man, this is some good cheese. You didn't tell me how good this cheese was mf'er!" Then Arsenio goes off on everybody b/c the cheese is so good... :lol:

Not to mention "The Niggar Family". Also hilarious.

the second season's been great, but it has fallen short of the first thus far. nothing has matched the black white supremicist. nothing. nothing on tv in the last five years has matched that. throw in reparations, mad real world, wu tang consulting, and trading spouses... first season was unreal.

second season makes it still the best show on tv, but not quite year one. best from the new season: sam jackson, lil jon, charlie murphy, the internet, how it looks in slow motion and my personal fave: the underappreciated when keeping it real goes wrong... great.

the second season's been great, but it has fallen short of the first thus far. nothing has matched the black white supremicist. nothing. nothing on tv in the last five years has matched that. throw in reparations, mad real world, wu tang consulting, and trading spouses... first season was unreal.

second season makes it still the best show on tv, but not quite year one. best from the new season: sam jackson, lil jon, charlie murphy, the internet, how it looks in slow motion and my personal fave: the underappreciated when keeping it real goes wrong... great.

I would have to add "Black Bush" to your list for the second season. Seeing Black Bush get asked about oil and watching him act dumb, knock over the water and running was hilarious!!! :lol::lol:

i liked it, but i thought the best part was the "M-A-R-S! Mars, b!tch! We goin to Mars. why you stuck on i-raq?" killer.

Archived