Barbee's decision making

TexasTiger

Barbee rushed Frankie Sullivan back into playing-- I think his third game he led the team with 39 minutes. Now his knee is so swollen he couldn't play against LSU and Barbee is talking medical redshirt. I hope Barbee's judgment hasn't harmed Frankie's career.

I would think the doctors would have the final say on something like that. If the Doc tells you your best player is good to go, what do you do? Who decides how much he plays? I'm not sure how all that works.

I would think the doctors would have the final say on something like that. If the Doc tells you your best player is good to go, what do you do? Who decides how much he plays? I'm not sure how all that works.

I would prefer the kid sit out this year and get a redshirt, but w/o him I'm not sure we can win an SEC game.

They said he was only supposed to play a few minutes to work slowly back in. Barbee played him more minutes than ANYONE. He couldn't play against LSU.

They said he was only supposed to play a few minutes to work slowly back in. Barbee played him more minutes than ANYONE. He couldn't play against LSU.

I knew he didn't play against LSU. I was there and saw him sitting on the bench. Wasn't sure what was wrong.

Archived